Lights (pidge x reader)

This is just in the memory of my happiness, and dignity. So pidge is from voltron if you didn't know thats what she look like in this. And a this is a Christmas special. Sorry this is a a little short.

Christmas the lights, the sprite, and the smells everything about made y/n fill soft inside. Y/ns room had lights all over it and candles when you walk into the room you'd think your were in a store. Tonight was no different y/n was rapped up in a blanket watching Netflix wishing they had someone to cuddle and talk to. As they're watching Netflix until a knock came from the window making y/n scream. They get up and pull the curtain up to reveal a smiling Pidge, rolling their eyes they open the window and pidge crawls in.

"What the hell toke you so long" pidge say sarcastically. "I didn't hear you and why didn't you come through the front door" y/n questioned making pidge shake her head smirking. "Because it's badass and your parents could hear" giggling y/n walks to the door and screams. "MOM, DAD PIDGE SNUCK INTO MY ROOM BET-mghhh" a hand covers their mouth by a angry pidge. "What the hell are you doing". Y/n removes her hand. "My parents aren't home you idiot" y/n giggles making pidge blush a bit.

"You should have told me that I almost fell and broke my ass" pidge flicked y/n on the forhead and y/n covered it. "First of all I did, and second of all ow, and third why are you here. You usually call or text me" the question made pidge blushed and turn away. "Well... um that's a funny story but before I tell you you have to promise that nothing with brake our friendship". Y/n raise a brow in confusion but behind that confused they know exactly what was going on.

"I promise that you telling me you like me will never, and I mean never change our friendship" y/n says with a sarcastic smirk. "Thank you we-wait WHAT HOW'D YOU KNOW" pidge screams making y/n giggle. "Well you blush a lot around me, and lance my have said a thing or two". Pidges face drops down. "I'm going to kill him". This making y/n smile. "So about you liking me" pidge turned away sadly.

"Ya, I know you don't like me but I would still like to be friends" this made y/n frown. "Pidge". Pidge smiled. "Its ok I know what your going to say" y/n rubbed the back of their neck. "I don't think you do" they ended with sigh. "No I do you going to say 'look pidge you like me and I don't so we can't be fr-mhhhh" Pidge was cut off by a pair of lips one hers making her eyes go widen.

Ones pidge got what was going on she kiss back instantly. This making y/n smile in the kiss and put their hands around her waist and Pidges hand around their neck. Eventually they had to pull away do to a thing called oxygen that they need. "Holy shit" pidge says. "Right" y/n puts their hand on her face and crease her cheek going down to her chin and lifting it up again and putting their lips back on hers.

When the kiss ended they both giggle. "Want to watch a movie" y/n whisper in her ear. "I'd love that" pidge answers so y/n grabs her hand and pulls pidge to the bed. That night pidge fell asleep in y/n chest and y/n arms around her waist. And they become a loving couple after that night and let's just say lance got what he deserved.

(Bonus)

There sat y/n and pidge watching a movie call Dumplin. "Who is that actor I've heard their voice before" y/n starts to think. "I don't know" pidge answers.