Backstage (lance x male)

So this is when you look into your soulmate eyes their names appear on your wrists and see their life flash in your mind.

Lance pov

Today was the day i going to see m/n perform live, god I'm so nervous. M/n l/n was the most talented person in the world, he's a angel and sounds like one. Pidge bought me tickets and when i got them I cried. So me and pidge are driving to the show and i'm not going to lie i'm really nervous.

I start to tap my fingers on the steering wheel and pidge looks at me "your going to be fine, lance" i sigh. "Ya, ya. I know but i can't help it pidge. When i listen to him it's like I was meant to hear it like it was meant for me. What if... what if he's my soulmate". Pidge shrugs "I don't know but your so gay" she laughs and I giggle.

I look ahead to see the building and start to freak out. 'Oh my god, oh my god' I scream In my head. I park and turn off the car and we walk in. We walk in and a lot of people are here good thing pidge got us first row tickets, so we go to our sits and wait. We talk to pass them time but the lights do down and out walks a person.

My eyes widened as I release who it was, m/n l/n. He look so much better in person but like how can he get better looking. He starts to speak saying he thanks us all for coming and grads the microphone and starts sing

Step up the of us~
Nobody knows us~
Get in the car like, skkkkrt~
Staying up all night~
Order me pad Thai~
Then we gon sleep
til noon~
Me with on makeup~
You with in the bathtub~
Bubbles and bubbly~

He sang the words as I look at him move and start to sing with him.

This is a pleasure~
Feel like we never~
Act this regular~
Click, click, click and post~
Drip, drip, dripped in gold~
Quick, quick, quick let's go~
Kiss me and take off your clothes~

He sings and look around the room until his eyes meet mine and that when everything flashes. All his life just flashes in front of me, so he is my soulmate I look down at my wrist to see m/n l/n on it. I look back at him to see him still sing but look right at me and he winks and smiled, making me blush. I feel a sudden pull at my wrist I look and pidge just shakes it she looks at me and then him and starts freaking out. So I tell her to be quiet so I can listen to him.

As he finishes he stop and shouts 'everyone, someone really special to me is here so can you give it up for.... lance' he looks at his wrist and back to me and winks and jumps down from the stage and goes to me.

And that night Changed everything.