But your so different (susie x reader)

So this is chilling adventures is Sabrina. Ok so let me explain what you are, you have powers you were born with them. Your like Sabrina but your a child of life, you and Sabrina don't hate each other you've help her before.

So today Sabrina convinced y/n that she should go to meet her friends. Now y/n was a nervous person but also confident but today they where nervous. They think they would hate them or also look down on her magic.

Y/n and Sabrina pull up to the high school in a black 1967 chevrolet impala. Y/n looks at the school and sighs. "Are you sure I should go I'm mean don't you have classes. Ya, classses I don't want to distract you" y/n turned to Sabara. "You'll be fine, they'll love you just trust me" she grab their shoulder and flashed a smile. Sighing y/n opened the door to the car a got out, the students that where outside started stare at them.

"If anything happens to my baby I will hurt someone". Sabrina rolled her eyes at the comment as started walking and y/n ran to her "Don't leave me" Sabrina laughs and y/n and her walk in the school. Walking down the hallway everyone looks at y/n and Sabrina, well mostly y/n. Ones they get to the library
y/n stops a turn around but Sabrina grabs their hand and pulls them. When they get to the coach every one looks at them.

"Every on this is y/n she a friend of mine, and I wanted them to meet you guys". Susie looks at y/n and blushes a little bit and smiles, Rosalind stared at y/n to turn to figure out if she should trust them or not, Harvey not sure because his don't want wanted magic around him. "Hi, I'm Susie" she reaches a hand out and y/n takes it and shakes it. Y/n let's go and turns to Rosalind and Harvey. "My names Rosalind" they shake hands. "Harvey" he waves.

"I'm y/n, but you already know that" y/n smiled awkwardly. "So are you a witch" Harvey ask out of nowhere shocking y/n. "Well yes, but not like Sabrina I'm a child of light" y/n says. "What's the difference" Harvey ask kinda sound mean. "Well... umm, first off we don't sign our name in the book of the beast we sign in the book of life, and our magic is not as dark put it more powerful" y/n explains Harvey was about to ask something else but the bell rang. "Well we have to go to class" Sabrina says. "I'll stay in here until you get back" y/n winks and they all leave expect Susie because she still packing her stuff so y/n starts to help.

"You don't have to help" Susie try's to stop y/n. "It's no prob...lem. What's this" y/n says picking a book up that looks familiar to her so Susie grab it away. "Its nothing" she try's to walk away but is stop by y/n. "Um no, that's look exactly like a Dorothea Putnam journal how do you have it" Susie looks at y/n with a question look. "How do you know about her" Y/n laugh a little. "Every witch know her she was a hero to all witch's" y/n looked at Susie and smiled "Maybe after school is done you could come over and I can tell you about what I know, and you could tell me what you know". Susie blush at the thought and nodded with a bright smile. "I would love to" she walk away with a big smile. Y/n stood there blushing and smiling she just made a new friend or maybe even a...... lover.