Future Help

Once Odin was sure Loki was alright, he returned to Asgard to prepare it and the rest of the Nine Realms for the eventual coming of Thanos.  "I will unite them all against this Titan!  He will not take Asgard!" Odin told Thor and Loki.  His two sons nodded and bid their father farewell.  The Warriors Three and Sif were sad to leave Thor and Loki, but promised that they would be back to visit, if only to see Loki play Assassins Creed with Clint Barton.  Fury was preparing SHIELD, and Loki reached out to the Guardians of the Galaxy.  Their leader, Starlord, responded, and said they would come to earth to hear them out.

"They're late," Tony said as they waited on the surface of a SHIELD hellicarrier.  Loki shot him a look and checked his watch. 

"They're two minutes late.  And you're one to talk about being late for shit," Loki reminded him.  Tony rolled his eyes behind his sunglasses and folded his arms across his chest.  Loki adjusted the bracelet on his wrist before pulling his black, leather jacket sleeve over it. 

"So we need them in order to pull any of this off?" Clint asked Loki, standing on his tip toes to whisper in his ear.

"It would be nice to have pawns and rooks to add to my knights and bishops," Loki responded.  Clint frowned as he was not a huge chess player.  The only people who came close to beating Loki, were Bruce and Natasha.  Everyone else fell short of the mark.  Suddenly, a space ship broke through the clouds and landed on the hellicarrier.  The SHIELD agents came out, but Loki waved them away.  The Avengers came up with Loki as the doors opened and two people came out.

"This is it?  The Guardians of the Galaxy?" Tony asked in a slightly mocking tone of voice.  The two people: a green skinned woman with long hair, and buff, bald man with red tattoos, glared at Tony.  Loki came up and looked at them.

"Gamora, Drax.  Starlord wants us to come on board?" Loki asked.  They raised their eyebrows at him, before turning back to the ship.  Another man walked off, a strange mask concealing his face.  A raccoon was right behind him, as well as a walking tree.

"WTF!" Steve exclaimed before he covered his mouth, realizing what he had just said.

"Starlord," Loki said holding out his hand.  "Or should I say, Peter Quill."  The mask disappeared from Starlord's face, and he smirked.

"Well, you look very normal," Bruce said as he walked up to Loki's side.

"I've heard the same of you," Starlord said, looking at Bruce.  Bruce smiled a little and then Quill looked back at Loki.  "What's this I hear about you being the nefarious God of Mischief?"  Loki smirked and he transformed himself into his Asgardian clothes, minus the helmet and flowing green cape.  The Guardians took a step back and Loki spread his arms.

"I am.  And these are the Avengers, earth's mightiest heroes.  We need your help."

"Yeah, about that..." Gamora said.

"I am Groot," the tree said.

"Oh, I had no idea," Clint said and the raccoon jumped up and pointed a huge gun in his face.

"I'm sorry, what was that?  Were you making fun of my partner here?" he asked.  Clint raised his arms in surrender, but both Loki and Quill came in between them.

"Rocket, enough," Starlord said before he turned to Loki.  "So, what is it you need us for?"

"We have to save the galaxy," Loki told them simply.  The Guardians looked at each other and then back at Loki like he was crazy.  "Yeah, no biggie right?"  He placed his hands behind his back and gave them his widest, most mischievous smirk.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

The adventures will continue in "The Avengers: Loving Prince Loki"!

Only from Lokiguru!

Also from Lokiguru:

The Sigil Series (A Loki Epic)

The Tales of Loki

The Avengers: Raising Kid Loki

The Valar Child: An Unexpected Journey (A Hobbit Fanfic)

The Valar Child: The Desolation of Smaug (A Hobbit Fanfic)

Recently released - Loki: Game of Thrones!

This is Lokiguru.  Thank you for reading!