THREE ! billy hargroves soft eyes

꧁  ❛ MY BOY ❜  ꧂
 ᵇᶦˡˡʸ ʰᵃʳᵍʳᵒᵛᵉ

CHAPTER THREEBILLY HARGROVEs SOFT EYES

CHAPTER THREE
BILLY HARGROVEs SOFT EYES

"COME ON, WAKE UP."

          Sara poked a passed out Billy for several minutes, until he finally opened his eyes. She was taken back. They were two clear pools of blue, sparkling in the fairy lights. He sat up, his head pounding.

"What time is it?" He asked, cracking his neck and knuckles, he looked around him, realising that it was Sara sat in front of him, and not his mother. He was still at the Harrington's, but he didn't hear any music, so he guessed everyone had gone home.

"If I'm honest," Sara started, picking herself up from the floor and walking towards her wardrobe, "I have no idea, but I think it's late." She explained, sliding open the doors and searching for some pyjamas.

"Shit." he sighed, standing, his knees crackling as he did. He headed for the door.

"You're not driving home, are you?" She asked, concerned. Even though her brother had warned her to stay away of Billy, she couldn't help but feel worry for him at the thought he might be alone outside, especially when Barb had disappeared that way. Drunk driving was also illegal, but that was only the second thing on her mind.

"Yeah?" He replied in the same tone, holding onto the handle, his body half way out of the door. She quickly headed over to him, taking him by the arm and pulling him back in, for two reasons; Steve might see him, and she wouldn't allow him to leave, in fear of anything happening to him.

"You can't. You can stay here for tonight, you'll just have to leave before Steve sees you in the morning." She told him, crouching beside her bed and digging underneath it for a blanket. She tossed it towards him.

"I'm not staying." He rolled his eyes, throwing the blanket back at her. She caught it and narrowed her eyes.

"I really can't let you do that." She sighed, holding onto the rolled up blanket tighter. She was scared and conflicted, and he could sense it.
"Please," she closed her eyes, "Don't go."

          Billy didn't know what to do. He needed to leave, otherwise his father would kill him, but the girl stood in front of him convinced him that it would be worth the beatings. She had her eyes scrunched up, her fists balled and a death grip onto the blanket, and he knew the look on her face all too well. She was hurting, and trying desperately hard to hide it. But he knew. He had been there and would probably be there tomorrow. He barely knew who was begging him to stay, but somehow, he had figured out what she had been through, as if they were the same person.