14. Bitch

Adonis»

"Don! Eden! I missed you! Did you have a good day?" Noel said running to me, hugging my leg.

"Noel leave him alone while he's eating." My mom said coming in the house behind her. I noticed a taller figure, entering the house behind her.

Huh?

It was that guy.

"Oh..what's up Micah." Eden said doing some type of handshake with the guy.

My stomach dropped, being unprepared for some type of introductions with him.

"You must be Adonis. I'm Micah."

My stomach turned, and I was unable to speak. I had nothing but bad words in my head, so I did my best to keep them from spilling out of my mouth. In order to do this, I had to say nothing.

I pushed my plate out of the way and went upstairs. My mom was right. I'm not ready for this.

"Don..." I heard my mom sigh. A familiar sigh. When I prove her right about how weak I am. I felt stupid for arguing with her in the car. She was right.

I closed my door behind me, and put my headphones in. I didn't want to hear the quiet mutters of he'll grow out of that and I'm sorry..he's just shy.

I looked at my phone to put on my ocean noises and noticed a text.

ivy🌿
hey, thanks for texting me cutie. sorry, I was working all day. what you up to?

My heart began racing, I didn't have Farrah. I had no idea what to do.

I immediately FaceTimed her, with her only taking a few seconds to answer.

"Hey Adonis-"

"Farrah...Ivy is texting me, help."

"Slow down slow down. What did she say?" Farrah said laughing.

"She said 'thanks for texting me cutie, sorry I was working all day. What are you up to?'"

"Okay Don. Just tell her what you're up to." She said, like the answer was clear.

Maybe it was.

"What I'm up to? An anxiety attack." I told her.

"Anxiety att- are you okay?"

"My mom decided to bring her boyfriend to the house for dinner, she didn't tell me any of this..and I freaked out and went upstairs." I explained to her.

"Okay. I'm gonna address that next. But first, let's talk about Ivy. Maybe let's not tell her about the anxiety attack..tell her you're thinking about her."

"I'm not thinking about her-"

"Okayyy but girls like that. Text her that."

I texted Ivy the exact words Farrah told me to say, feeling a little weird about lying.

"Now, back to your mom. Why is it that you freaked out when you saw her boyfriend?"

"I don't know..I mean I knew she had one, but seeing him face to face..it made me angry. I wanted to call him a bitch."

Farrah laughed for some reason, even though I wasn't joking.

"Why a bitch?"

"I don't know...he just is."

"You need to speak your mind to your mom and him about this, instead of running away."

"Running is easier, Farrah."

"I know but-"

She was interrupted when there was a knock on my door.

"Hold on Farrah." I said placing my phone on the bed, and reluctantly walking to open it.

I was met with the eyes of both my mother, and her boyfriend.

"Hey Adonis...I know this is a lot for you. I just wanna get to know you." Micah said, I noticed his hand resting on my mother's lower back.

I took a deep breath, and remembered what Farrah told me. Speak your mind.

"Bitch." I said to him, making my mother's eyebrows raise in shock.

"DAMNNNN!" Eden yelled from downstairs.

"Oh..I..uh.." Micah stuttered.

"Adonis what the- Micah you can wait downstairs." She said, sending the guy downstairs leaving my mother and I.

When Micah finally got downstairs, my mom walked into my room, shutting the door behind her.

"What in the hell was that about?"

"I didn't like how he was touching you-"

"So you called him a bitch?! A bitch?! Really??" She said raising her voice.

"Farrah said speak my mind!"

"You know what?! You're done speaking to that Farrah. She seemed like a nice young lady but ever since you've been friends with her you've been a completely different person-"

"I like being a different person!"

"I don't care! I'm tired of the disrespect. Block that girl's number, I can't control you at school but you damn sure won't be seeing her outside of it."

"B-but-"

"You should've thought about that before you embarrassed me like that."

"Farrah is all I have!"

"You were fine before, you'll be fine now." She said turning around to leave. "And Adonis? Don't act some type of way when I don't want to introduce you to someone. This is why."

Farrah»

The last thing I heard was Adonis call his Mom's boyfriend a bitch, before I hung up. I couldn't bare to listen at was to come.

It seems like no one gets Adonis, mainly because they don't try to. Once you get to know him, he's not that hard to understand.

I just wish everyone saw him like I see him.

After a half hour of worrying about him, I got a text from his number.

Adonis:
hey Farrah 😁my mom said I have to block your number but instead I'm just changing your name in my contacts. Like you taught me, remember?

Me:
how could I not? What did you change it to 😉

Adonis;
"This Is Not Farrah" 😉😉😉

Me:
Don..maybe change it to something a little less obvious. Like change it to "Francis"

His attempt to be sneaky made me chuckle a bit. But I was still wondering. Why would he have to block my number?

a/n:
this was short,  I've been a busy bee 🐝 more soon!

I'm