33. Loud

thank u^

disclaimer: writing wise, sex is out of my comfort zone. take this chapter with a grain of salt.

-

PART TWO:

Farrah»

My fears were almost nonexistent. It was so much different than the time at my house, this time I was ready. And by the reaction I was getting..Adonis was too.

"Can I.." we both spoke at the same time, making him chuckle.

"You go first." I told him.

"I want to.....you know." He said shyly.

"I don't know..tell me."

"I want to..do....something else." He mumbled, his hand brushing in between my legs.

"Something like?"

"Something..I've always thought about doing. B-but never did." He said, using his hand to slightly spread my legs farther apart.

"Hm...okay."

"Really?" He smiled.

"Yeah...really."

Clothes came off, I could sense that he was a little uneasy..but not enough to stop him as he positioned his face between my legs.

"You..ok?" He asked, looking me in my eyes.

"I'm fine."

"I've never done this before."

"I know..neither have I. We can take it slow."

A small smile appeared on his face, before he licked his lips.

Seeing the usually innocent Adonis in such a compromising position stirred several feelings in me. Those thoughts and feeling quickly interrupted by the sensation of his tongue gliding against my labia.

Gripping my thighs, he raised both of my legs, so that only my back was touching the bed. It was clear he was teasing me, light licks at first, then his tongue grazing deeper.

I felt intimidated. With this being both of our first time, he knew exactly what to do..and I knew that I didn't.

My breathing became staggered, out of both anxiety and pleasure.

Adonis looked up at me.

"I'm okay." I said, without him having to ask.

The second he continued, I closed my eyes. Feeling only slightly overwhelmed, and closer to a climax than I'd like to be...I attempted to pull my body back a bit. Only to be forcefully pulled closer to Adonis.

I barely opened my eyes, glancing down at him. He was holding my leg with just one hand now, the other occupied with a different task.

"Adonis..look at me."

His eyes met mine, smiling meekly.

"Come here." I said, sitting up, gesturing him to do the same.

I enjoyed what we were doing, so much so that I craved something more. Going farther than this would be a a big step, especially for me, but at this point I was tired of waiting. I trust Adonis, more than a lot of people..I knew I'd be okay.