2🌻

4 Years Ago•

"Okay class." Mrs. Park smiled, speaking in her usual too happy to be true voice. "We have a new student. His name is Jeon Jungkook. Please try your best to make him feel welcome."

Everyone in the classroom gawked at the gorgeous boy. He was basically perfect; deep brown doe eyes, perfect lips, cute bunny smile. Adorable body, not too chubby; not too thin. He was truly perfect. Too perfect for a certain boys liking. Byun Baekhyun to be exact. He was the schools perfect little pretty boy. He didn't like how his boyfriends eyes stared deeply into the new kids eyes. Sehun was his. Nobody, was gonna change that.

A certain boy in the back of the classroom met eyes with the new boy. Jungkook had had his eye on the stunningly gorgeous boy since the beginning of the day; after he had seen him eating breakfast alone. Jungkook quickly passed up a bunch of girls offers to sit with them, taking the empty seat next to Taehyung. The elder couldn't lie, he had his eyes on the other that morning too. Who didn't? He was new, gorgeous, but also way out of his league. Taehyung thought so at least, so, the next best option was to pretend the boy didn't exist so he didn't get let down or heartbroken. How ironic.

"I'm Jungkook." The boy squeaked cutely, smiling widely, showing off his perfect teeth. 'God,' Taehyung thought, 'Could he get even more perfect?' Taehyung didn't even realize he was staring until Jungkook cocked his head a bit. A habit he had possessed. Taehyung blinked a few times before remembering.

"Oh! I'm Taehyung. Sorry." The blonde boy visibly blushed, the apples of his cheeks lighting up. Holy fuck. Jungkook just about creamed his pants. That voice with a face that cute was a deadly combination. Taehyung got nervous upon seeing the very odd expression on the other boys face. Jungkooks eyes widened a bit, feeling his pants get a lot tighter.

"Ah." Jungkook said awkwardly. "I'm- um I'm new here." The younger said, desperately trying to start up a conversation.

"I know. I heard." Taehyung said calmly, lifting an eyebrow, almost laughing out loud at how visibly embarrassed the boy got.

"Sorry. I'm um. So-sorry I'm really annoying." Jungkook stuttered, quickly getting up from the seat to leave the boy alone. He had always been awkward in conversation, but never quite this awkward. As he slung his backpack over his shoulder, a warm hand latched onto his.

"No!" The boy accidentally yelled, drawing the attention of the class. "I mean um. You're not annoying. Kinda cute actually." Taehyung said the last part under his breath. He pulled Jungkook to sit back down and both of their faces lit up more, if that was even possible. Jungkook had NEVER been this flustered before. He usually made everyone else flustered, but this boy was different. He made Jungkook feel things. Things he'd never felt before.

Somehow, they started to talk about overwatch before the teacher interrupted the classes conversations.

"Okay guys. We have an assignment due in two weeks. Everyone choose a partner that you can see outside of school since we will not have enough time in class to finish. Details are on our google classroom."

As everyone scrambled to find a partner, the two boys locked eyes.

"Want to w-" Taehyung started, before being rudely cut off.

"Jungkookie-Oppa. Would you- um would you like to work with me, on this project?" A cute girl with a light pink dress on and her hair tied back with a huge pink bow spoke softly.

"No. He's working with me, whore." Chaeyoung spoke harshly, pushing the girl out of the way. "Aren't you, oppa?" She asked, batting her eyelashes.

"No sorry I'm working with um-" He turned around to see Taehyung looking down sadly and playing with his fingers. Jungkooks heart dropped an UwU before he continued. "I'm working with Taehyung." Jungkook smiles at the girl, noticing the immediate change in Taehyungs facial expression. She huffed and walked away.

He chose Taehyung over the hottest girl in school. That, is what ruined Jungkooks life, but added so much wisdom and fun to it. That single decision. He chose Taehyung.

🌸🌸🌸

Present•

Again. Another hospital. Another group of people to tell him that he has to eat. Therapists, psychiatrists, doctors, nurses, nutritionists, CPS. He'd been through it numerous times before. People begging him to save his own life. It made Jungkook laugh. Nobody cared about him anymore, not even himself; so why would these strangers care. So, once again, he didn't listen. He went home and threw his guts up. The shit they forced him to eat a little while before coming back up. He walked back to his bed normally, finally having the slightest bit of energy from the sleep and food they made him ingest. He flopped down before scrolling through his social media. His Snapchat, Instagram, Twitter. All of it was covered in a certain video of a familiar black haired boy crying and punching another familiar boy in the jaw. "Don't touch him. Don't touch him ever again. Do you fucking understand me?" He yelled before scooping Jungkook up off of the ground.

Jungkook dropped his phone. Mostly in shock. Did Kim Taehyung, life ruiner, abandoner, just fight someone over him? Jungkook slapped himself for getting excited. Taehyung hates him, and will never love his fat, useless worthless ass again. Probably never did in the first place. A tear left Jungkooks eye before the boy dragged himself back to the bathroom to puke; again. He had tried so hard to move on; forget the boy existed, but he couldn't. He was unforgettable.

Suddenly, there was a knock at the front door. Jungkook sat up from the floor, wiping his face before he walking down the hallway. Probably Girl Scout cookies. It was midday on a Wednesday; there was nobody who had a reason to go to his house. He stumbled to the front door before opening it.

"I'm not buying anything." He mumbled before meeting eyes with the oddly tall, muscular, man?

"Jungkookie! I missed you so much!" The man exclaimed, smiling widely.

"Namjoonie-Hyung?"