7🌸

Jungkook gasped and pulled away.

"I- I can't.." he whispered to Dowoon, seeing the conflict and disappointment in the other boys eyes. "I don't see you like that... I'm still in love with Tae.."

He saw a bit of anger flicker in Dowoons eyes.

"Jungkookie.. he hurt you so bad. I was there for you, through all of it! I- I could get you to forget about him. He isn't worth your love, he's a stupid piece of garbage who doesn't see how beautiful you are. I just- I wanna cuddle you every night and make love to you, treat you right. I'd buy you whatever you wanted.. I'd tell you how beautiful you are everyday, because that's what you deserve." Dowoon started to cry. He had always been in love with Jungkook, but Taehyung somehow always came on top. Jungkook was meant to be his, even if that meant telling Taehyungs parents about his sexuality. All it took was a little lie that his friend helped with, of course poor little Park had no idea what he was going to cause.

🌸🌸🌸

"Hey Kook, Dowoon told me that Tae told him that his parents aren't gonna be home tonight. You should fuck him until he can't walk." Jimin winked at the boy who blushed madly.

"We haven't had sex in a while..." Jungkook thought of a few sexy things he could do for Taehyung tonight.

--

"Dad could you get the door, I'm busy setting the table." Taehyung asked his father while he sat plates down.

"Of course." He smiled, standing up to go answer the door. He opened the door, eyes widening at the almost naked boy standing on his doorstep, his back turned. He was dressed in pretty white lingerie, his ass looked amazing in the tight lace, he was wearing fishnet and thigh highs, a shirt that covered barely anything.

"Oh Taehyung, I missed your dick so much." Jungkook whispers seductively, leaning over to 'pick something up,' shaking his thick ass a little. "We haven't fucked in a while, maybe since your parents aren't h- SHIT!" Jungkook screamed, trying to cover himself up when he turned around to see a man staring at him who definitely was not Taehyung. "I- I thought you weren't home tonight.."

"KIM TAEHYUNG!"

🌸🌸🌸

"Please, let me make you mine. Show you what a real man is like." Dowoon was begging almost. Jungkook thought deeply for a few second. 'I do need to get over Taehyung, maybe this'll be good for me.'

He nodded.

"Let's try it."

🌸🌸🌸

"Where's Mrs. Wang?" Taehyung asked hesitantly, walking into the classroom.

"She got fired. Someone caught her fucking a student. Haha.. they're gonna check the cameras later to see who it was." Yugyeom snorted. Taehyungs heart about stopped. "That kid is FUCKED. The principle said he's getting kicked out of the school. Maybe juvie too. Poor son of a bitch."

Taehyung laughed awkwardly before sitting in the back. It was probably someone else who fucked her. Everyone was failing anyways. There was nothing to worry about.

Taehyung heard some familiar giggles, before seeing Jungkook and... him walking into the classroom. Yoon Dowoon. Someone he hadn't seen in years. He tensed up and started to bite down on his lip. Jungkook was his, not that stupid motherfuckers. They took the seats right within earshot and across from Taehyungs. He could hear and see everything perfectly.

A vein protruded from Taehyungs neck, when Dowoon leaned in to kiss Jungkooks cheek. The smaller boy lit up, hiding his face.

"Don't hide your face princess, you're too beautiful." Dowoon smiles, pulling Jungkooks hands from his face. Taehyung saw a hickey forming on Jungkooks neck and flipped the fuck out. He stood up, kicking his chair halfway across the room, grabbing EVERYONES attention, before walking over to Hyuna. He grabbed her arm roughly, making her stand up, before starting to make out with her. Jungkook visibly tensed, watching his replacement make out with his Taehyungie. He was straight now, though, so there was nothing Jungkook could do. Taehyung wasn't a faggot like him anymore...

🌸🌸🌸

"When we check these cameras, whoever you are, just know you're in so much trouble. You'll be called to the office later, so don't think you're gonna get away with this." The principle yelled over the intercom, he was mad. So mad, because Mrs. Wang happened to be his wife.

Taehyung sat uncomfortably, shifting in his seat. He just waited to get called into the office, only for his parents to find out and murder him. Yugyeom noticed but didn't comment on it.

🌸🌸🌸

"KIM TAEHYUNG! Come to the office, NOW!" The principle yelled. Everyone Ooh'd as he solemnly walked down the isle of the desks. Everyone knew it was him now, but that wasn't the problem, the problem was that Hyuna now knew, and his parents would soon as well.

He took his time walking to the office, hoping it'd give Mr. Wang some time to cool off. Only, it just made him more angry.

"Kim Taehyung, have a seat. I want to hear the whole story about how you HAD SEX WITH MY WIFE!" The principle yelled, Taehyung just took it. The worst he could get was suspended, or murdered. Whatever his father's mood was that night.

"I just wanted my grade raised." Taehyung shrugged, kicking his feet up. "You knew she was cheating on you anyway, I don't know why you're so upset. You were cheating on her too, so her going to prison is really the best for you both." Taehyung spit, before standing up and stretching. "Love what you did with the place, I mean all of the broken glass and torn up pictures really give it some life." Taehyung smirked, before walking out of the office and slamming the door. Everyone got quiet and moved away as he walked down the hallway. Like he was some monster. He just slept with a teacher for a passing grade.

"Taehyung?" He turned around meeting the eyes of a girl who had clearly been crying.

"Hyuna.."

🌻🌻🌻

Why the FUCK is hueningkai so cute??? (If that's how you spell it) Like WHAT? I just wanna know the truth...

🗿🗿