9🌸

Jungkooks eyes fluttered open. He blinked a few times before frowning. He was no longer in Taehyungs arms.

"Of course.. it was a dream." Why would Taehyung ever want him again? Jungkook was fat, ugly, disgusting...

"Get the hell up." Jungkooks mother spat as she walked into the hospital room. "It's only a few cuts, I don't know why they bothered to call me up here." She continued her phone call, walking back out of the room.

"Thanks, Mom." Jungkook rolled his eyes, sitting up. He stretched before looking down at the pillow and seeing a hair... a grey hair. Definitely, not Jungkooks hair. He picked it up before his heart skipped a beat. "Taehyung.."

🌸🌸🌸

"Where have you been?" Taehyungs father asked him in his usual scary and deep voice.

Taehyung tensed, not noticing his father sitting on the couch at first.

"I- Um- I went to a friends house." Taehyung stuttered. Nobody could scare him like his father could. Especially not after what he did to him...

"What friend?" He asked, not believing Taehyungs lie, because, Taehyung has no friends.

"Hyunas.." He bluffed. His father smiled, raising his hand to high five the boy, receiving a flinch and Taehyung covering his face. "I wasn't gonna hit you, you little bitch. Man up." His father husked. "What's this?" He asked, reaching out to grab the visitors sticker on Taehyungs chest. Taehyungs eyes widened. His fathers did as well.

"You were with that faggot until 2AM?" His father was angry. "Did my punishment not work? Was I too easy on you?" He growled; standing up and grabbing Tae by the hair. Taehyung whimpered, getting dragged to the basement.

"No! It wasn't like that! I-I was the one who beat that faggot up! It was me! The police made me go apologize. Please dad, don't do this!" Taehyung sobbed, he knew what was about to happen.

"I don't believe you." His father simply whispered, unbuckling his belt.

🌸🌸🌸

"Jungkook, it's time for school. Get up you can't miss another day." His mother spoke, flicking his lights on. Jungkook groaned, before getting up and taking a shower. He'd been out of school for a week. Hyuna had been suspended for a week, so they both returned today. He wasn't looking forward to seeing her make out with his Taehyung again...

🌸🌸🌸

"Kang Mina?"

"Here."

"Jung Hoseok?"

"Here."

"Kim Taehyung?"

"He isn't her-"

"I'm here." Taehyung whispered huskily, limping into the classroom. He had dark bruises all over his face, neck, his arms. He looked like he hadn't slept for days... and he was limping. He walked to the back of the classroom, taking the seat right beside Jungkook, since it was the only open seat in the room. He winced as he sat down.

"Fucking goddamnit.." he whispered, starting to tear up again. Memories of the last few nights replaying themselves in his head.

"Are you okay t-"

"Shut the fuck up faggot." Taehyung growled, immediately regretting it, but it was too late. Even thought hearing Jungkooks beautiful voice took away all of his pain, it was the reason he was in that pain in the first place.. "talk to me ever again and I'll beat you like your drunken father did." Taehyung was angry. Too angry to realize what he had just said. Jungkook stood up shakily. He couldn't have said anything worse..

"I-I um-" He whispered before starting to sob and running out of the classroom. Taehyung just sat, sucking in deep breaths with the pain from every movement. Jungkook was a faggot and it was all his fault that Taehyung was in so much pain. Everyone stared at him like he just said he's attracted to 7 year olds.

"What?" He asked, everyone shivering at his unremorseful voice, before they all turned around.

"O-okay.. um, class turn your books to page 173 and start reading-" Every word the teacher said, the quieter her voice got. Almost like she was fading away.. taehyungs eyes suddenly felt heavy... like he was going to pass out any second.

"I think I'm gon-" Taehyung whispered, attempting to stand, only to lose balance, and fall to the hard tile floor. His world faded into black.

🌸🌸🌸

"Break his heart like a man, or else you'll be in serious trouble. He will be too. I wonder if he likes to take it up the ass from old men." Taehyungs father smiled demonically. "The nerve of that little whore," Taehyung tensed at that word, wincing at the pain coursing through his whole body as he tried to stand. Jungkook was not a whore. He was the most perfectly, beautiful thing in the world. Nobody was allowed to call him things like that.. but his father always won. He pushed the boy back to sit down. Taehyung wailed from the impact because of the pain in his backside. "The nerve he had, showing up at my door dressed like that. Showing off his pretty little ass to me, like the dirty little slut he is. I bet he sounds so nice in bed for you, but he'd sound so much better bouncing on my dick." Taehyung was getting so angry he could barely contain it, but he'd rather not have a repeat of the past few hours.

"In an hour, call him to the park. You're gonna tell him how disgusting he is. That he's hideous, fat, worthless. That you hate his guts and you never loved him, because it's all true. You never loved him. Because he isn't a she."

Tears ran down taehyungs face as he nodded. He had no choice, this was to protect himself and Jungkook..

🌸🌸🌸

"Tae? Tae-Tae?" Jungkook asked slapping the boys cheek lightly. Taehyungs eyes fluttered open to see the beautiful sight of a naked Jungkook in the pure sunlight, wrapped in a white sheet. His hair was messy and he had dry tears and cum all over his face. The younger boy was sitting on his lap, leaning in to place sweet kisses all over the gray haired boys face. Jungkook giggled as Taehyung started to tickle him. After a few minutes of the boys wrestling, they laid tangled in eachother. Jungkook was cuddled into the elders chest. They were still worn out from the previous night.

"I don't want to go home.." Taehyung broke the silence. "He's gonna kill me.."

"I'm sorry.. I shouldn't have been so selfish. I shouldn't have just shown up asking to have sex.. it's all my fault." Jungkook started to cry. Taehyung wiped his tears and pulled his face into his chest.

"No. Baby, no it isn't your fault. Don't worry about me, kitten. I'll be okay." Taehyung whispered, knowing that he was lying. It wouldn't be okay. He wouldn't be okay.

"I love you more than anything in the entire world. You're the most perfect human being alive.. You're my baby!" Taehyung began to tickle the giggling boy again.

Unfortunately neither of the boys knew that this would be their last night of happiness.

🌻🌻🌻

A/N

Hi hoes!!! Sorry mama hasn't updated In like a week. I've been busy with family stuff, my grandma is really sick and I haven't had time to care about things. I'm failing all of my classes now too bc I haven't been able to focus... ANYWAY!! Thank you so much for reading. I hope you enjoy this story so far I'm working hard!! Also thanks to @hwalla the new cover is rlly pretty

 I hope you enjoy this story so far I'm working hard!! Also thanks to @hwalla the new cover is rlly pretty