3🌸

"You don't look very happy to see me, baby." Namjoon said, caressing the shorter boys face. Jungkook immediately flinched and pulled away from the other boy. "What happened baby? Why'd you just block me and pull that shit? And why are you so thin? Still as gorgeous as you were a year ago." Jungkook didn't respond, instead stared at the elder.

Jungkook was scared. He did everything he could to get rid of Namjoon and make sure he never had to see him again. Jungkook was shaking and began to cry. He used all of his strength, which was almost nothing to push the elder boy away. Namjoon growled and harshly connected the two boys' lips. Jungkook whimpered and tried to pull away, but there was no way he'd win. He was physically too weak. Namjoon pushed him backward, slamming the door closed with his foot. Jungkook pushed and fought, but he couldn't get Namjoon off of him. 

"God. I missed you baby boy. I missed you so much, when you got me kicked out of school and arrested, I thought about killing you, but if I did that I'd never get to kiss your soft and beautiful body again." Namjoon mumbled lowly, leaving harsh kisses down Jungkooks neck. The younger boy started to have a panic attack and cried uncontrollably begging the older boy to just leave him alone. Namjoon sucked and bit the boys neck, making Jungkook wail in pain.

"No. Please, stop it!" Jungkook cried, as the elder boy began to unbutton his pants, sliding the tight jeans down his frail legs, revealing Jungkooks adorable pink lacy panties. He had already gotten Jungkooks shirt off, so the boy was in nothing but cute little fuzzy socks with bunnies on them and pink panties. Jungkook was humiliated and scared. Namjoon trailed kisses from the boys neck to his belly button, all while Jungkook screamed. Namjoon was a bit of a sadist, but he was in love with Jungkook which brought out something unexplainably terrifying. When Jungkook got him expelled, arrested, and then disappeared, he tried so hard to find him. Namjoon had never been so angry. It took until yesterday to find him.

He saw the video, noticing Jungkooks student ID fall onto the ground. He found it and his address was there.

"Fuck baby. I missed you so much.." Namjoon whispered, about to remove the boys underwear, before the door was thrown open. Namjoon was torn off of Jungkook as a boy threw a punch, knocking the elder boy on his ass, barely able to process what had just happened.

Jungkook finally opened his eyes, them being squeezed tightly shut because of the elder violating him. He met eyes with one of the most gorgeous boys he'd ever met.

Oh Sehun.

Namjoon was fuming as he stood up from the floor, blood spilling from his nose.

"You fuck! Touch him again, I fucking dare you." Sehun yelled, voice cracking slightly because he only just realized who he punched as they made eye contact. Kim Namjoon. The boy who'd bully kids until they never spoke again. He'd ruin lives. Nobody had ever known Namjoon had emotions until he met Jeon Jungkook. The only boy he'd kill for. If someone even spoke to Jungkook, they'd wish they were dead. He'd drive them to suicide. Then, Jungkook broke up with him, and he let
his anger and frustration out by killing animals, underage drinking, sex with random people. Jungkook had him expelled and arrested for all of these charges. He was let out early, unfortunately for Jungkook. He had a few connections.

Namjoon chuckled in a deep voice, almost not comprehending that someone had laid their hands on him. That wasn't even the worst part. Someone had stood up for Jungkook, and it wasn't him. Namjoon growled before wiping his nose and walking over to Sehun who had Jungkook behind his back, protecting him with an arm.

"Move away from him, before I bury this in your throat." Namjoon spoke in his signature deep voice, flicking open a pocket knife. Sehun just backed away with Jungkook behind him with every step Namjoon took. Soon, Sehun and Jungkook were backed up into a corner. Sehun just closed his eyes, accepting his fate...

There was a loud clang, and Namjoon was out cold. Behind him stood a very timid looking boy, which Jungkook recognized as Kim Wonpil, Sehuns best friend, holding a frying pan. Sehun opened his eyes and sighed in relief.

"Took you long enough! He was about to slit my throat Pil." Sehun laughed nervously, very relieved. "Thank god you got my text." He turned around and lifted Jungkooks chin lightly, studying all of the bruising and bites on his neck. Blood was coming from most of them. He had dark marks around his wrists as well. Jungkook winced as the elder touched the marks.

"God, Kook. Are you alright?" Sehun pulled the younger into a light embrace. Junkook hugged him back with no hesitation, a tear escaping his eye. Nobody in the world could scare him like Kim Namjoon could.

🌸🌸🌸

"What happened to Jungkook?" One of the girls who sits in front of Taehyung in History asked another.

"I heard he's in the hospital." Taehyung opened his eyes quickly, almost falling from his chair. "Yeah, I heard he almost got hurt really bad, but Sehun saved him. Ahh he's so dreamy!" Another girl said. Taehyungs eye twitched, Sehun? As in Oh Sehun? Saved Jungkooks life and he didn't?? Taehyung slammed his fists down onto the desk, drawing attention from everyone in the room. He stood up harshly when the bell rang and stormed out of the room.

As he spotted Sehun, Sehun spotted him. Taehyung had fire in his eyes and he was ready to pounce. Sehuns eyes widened, but before he could run, Taehyungs fist had already met his face. Sehun flew to the floor and Taehyung attempted to get on top of him, but a few guys grabbed him. They knew the beef, the reason, how far Taehyung would go. He's done it before. Taehyung screamed about how Jungkook is his and not Sehuns, as usual. The loud yelling and chatter all stopped as one voice yelled,

"Stop it!" Everyone looked over to see Jungkook with bandages all over his body. He looked scared and confused. Everyone watched in awe as he ran over to Sehun, caressing his face. "Are you okay sehunnie?" Sehun smiled weakly, hiding the fact that he could barely see straight. He nodded before Jungkook helped him up and kissed his cheek. Everyone gasped, all of their eyes immediately going to Taehyung. He looked like he was about to go on a rampage. Nobody in that room had ever seen such anger, or felt that much radiating off of another person. Jungkook walked up to Taehyung, slapping him as hard as he could. It wasn't very hard, but it would leave a mark; on his face, his heart and his ego. Everyone gasped once more, before Jungkook turned around and walked with Sehun to their next class.

Taehyung fell to the floor in defeat as everyone went to their classes. Tears started to pour out, and he didn't even know how he could possibly produce that many.

🌸🌸🌸

My New Years resolutions are to

*Learn Korean
*Actually finish writing a book that's good

I'm gonna try 🤪

Good luck with yalls resolutions