First Scoop

b a n n e r : 

@Pariz_Love

@cliffordsxcute 

d e d i c a t i o n :

 to @lostinareverie because Waiter Boy made me want to write :-P

p l a y l i s t :

external link sweeties --->

c o v e r :

@QueenEverdeen

e x t e n d e d b l u r b :

" Life is like an ice cream enjoy it before it melts" -unknown

Meet Idona Jeanette Burns, she is known as "Iddie" thats pronounced as '"E"-"D" not "i-dee", "ay-dee" ans most certainly not "Eddie". She is a seventeen year old junior at St. John's High School. She is determined, witty and at times sarcastic. She doesn't fall into the normal clique at school. But busies herself with innovative ways on how to persuade her employers at Val's Creameria to follow her suggestions of incorporating any such deliciously unhealthy ingredient she can think of into one of their best selling flavors or to be specific her favorite - the Double Chocolate Fudge Cookie Dough or what she likes to call the Choco-O, if you get what I mean. *wink*

So when Ms. Val finally gives in and decides to agree to a trial taste and test to Iddie's latest concoction she only has one problem.. She quite hasn't figured out what it would be. So she ends up searching for the right blend and ingredients with the help of her peers, which nclude her best friends, employees at the creameria, a band of swoon worthy lads and because she's feeling down right desperate her worst nemy since childhood the obnoxious, arrogant, and cocky Caleb Michael Lyons.

Meet Caleb Michael Lyons, a senior at St. John's High. He is the badboy, cocky, arrogant and downright annoying. Well, that is -to Iddie Burns. The girl he's known since he was eight years old. The girl who he loves to mess with and rile up. He has never had a weakness for anything sweet but along with his friends, he decides to help her out on this god forsaken quest to find the right blend and ingredient for a best selling flavor at the Ice Cream shop. For as long as he's known her Iddie has had an addiction to ice cream and everything sweet. But after everything will he be able to say the same?