#31

James leaned over in his desk to face Remus and Sirius, pointing to the homework. "What did you get for number twelve?" he asked.

Remus opened his mouth to tell him to read the textbook, but Sirius beat him to it. "Yes," Sirius cut off. "The first blank is lavender and the second blank is galloping and toe-bleeding." 

"That's is completely wrong!" Remus exclaimed. "As a matter of fact, the side effects of the Elixir to Induce Euphoria that can be counterbalanced with peppermint are singing and nose-tweaking."

James jotted the answers down, turning back to share with Peter.

"I know," Sirius said with a smirk. "Sometimes I'll say the wrong answer just so you can correct me." Remus pursed his lips, dipping his quill into his ink bottle. "Like when I say it takes seven months to brew Felix Felicis." Remus didn't reply but his left eyebrow twitched. "I know you're dying to correct me."

Remus clenched his quill but let out a frustrated sigh. "Six months," he muttered.

"What?"

"Six months to brew," Remus said, relaxing in his seat. 

"See! You know normally when people correct me I find them annoying, but when you do it, it's different."

"I'm glad to know my nerdiness holds a special place in your heart."

"Forever and always Moony!"