Chapter 1

Being a baby isn't necessarily a bad thing, I mean all I do is eat and sleep..... nothing to complain about there. My mother is beautiful, again I give my congrats to the designers of this game, truly an amazing feat.

Red fiery hair and dark eyes. Perfectly carved face, she was elegant and every bit royal, she however was not from the Fox Clan, she was from the Vermilion Bird Clan, the aunt of one of the capture targets. How unlucky I am. Sigh.

My father the king of the Fox Clan has platinum hair like mine and violet eyes, my eyes were red though. My twin brother, yes you heard me TWIN brother has red hair and black eyes, and yes he is a capture target. He's a real genius, only a year old and walking around talking.

Me? Uhhhhhhhhhhhh, nope I'm still in bed sleeping like a lazy person I am. Brother has already started Prince training classes, but when he finishes he always comes back and talks to me, he knows I'm not dumb, in fact they all do, they know I can walk and talk a bit, not as much as brother but still. They know I'm lazy and doesn't wanna do anything, they're totally okay with it though...... no wonder the past me was so spoiled.

Life was good for me, all I did was sleep, eat, and repeat, somehow I'm not fat.

It's been a year since I've been reborn, brother was at class so I was laying there about to fall asleep, when I heard this childish voice that SNAPPED me out of my near sleep zone! How hateful!!!

[Hello!] The voice said.

"....."

[Thank you so much for choosing me, I thought I was gonna be a loner for my life!]

"...."

[Anywho I'll be your guide in this world, after all I'm the most knowledgeable fluff ball out there! No ones smarter than me! Hahahahahaha!!!!]

"..... where did you suddenly pop out from? Well wherever it was jump back into it again!" I was pissed, you woke me up from my sleep! Unacceptable!

[But.... I'm here to tell you your cheats!] the little white fluff ball said.

"Cheats?"

[Yes! Cheats!]

"I have cheats?"

[Well, no der!]

"Well what are they? They better be good!"

[Yes, Yes they're very good!]

"..... I'm waiting...."

[Uhhhhhhh, Yes right away! Cheats are:

A very knowledgeable fuzzball aka me!

1 mystical egg

1 mystical stone to awaken the egg

1 magical book]

"A book? You're kidding right? Why not a sword? Or a super duper strong weapon that can one shot people?"

[Boss..... don't worry they're not all of it! You still have 10 beginning things which are the following:

Very beautiful x2]

"...... seriously? What else?" My eyes narrowed.

[Uhhhhhhhh, good body figure, good voice x2, forever beautiful and pale skin]

"You've gotta be kidding me right? What help are those?" What the heck why would I wanna be some pretty person! I think I'm beautiful enough!

[Wait that's not all! They get better I swear! See, good eyesight x2, lots of mana, good at magic.]

"Finally, at least you're finally being smart! Huff"

[Boss, you were the one that chose them....]

"What?"

[You were the one chose the things it's not my fault...]

"Oh? Mind telling me how I chose them?!"

[The orbs! The orbs] the poor little fluff was starting to cry, of all the people that chose me it had to be an uncaring person!

I however blanked out. The orbs? You're joking right?

[When you touch them it becomes your beginning gifts...]

"Then the egg and the stone...."

[Yeah, the stone you chose wouldn't hatch the egg you chose.] the fluff ball said trying to be helpful.

"Nooooooooooo!" What's my luck? T^T I want compensation!

[Don't worry boss, there's more!]

"I don't wanna hear it!"

[It's good I promise!]

"It better be....."

[You can chose three different magic cheats and you chose:

Art: being able to turn artwork of any sort into real thing, the more mana the better quality. Highest quality you can make: Legendary

Music: the better the voice the more it heals, or damages sometimes

Future: holographic of all shorts. (Maps, cameras)

See wasn't it good?]

"Finally!" I was kinda excited! Holographic, I've always wanted them! And art.. hahaha I'm an artist, music I'm also a musician! Bwahahahahahaha! The fluff ball unknowingly felt a shiver down his back.