Chapter 10

I had a headache. So I decided to take a nap. When I woke up, it.... well didn't help at all! Curse you!

My head in all honesty felt like it was about to explode, letting out a groan I rubbed my temples and got out of the comfort of the soft blankets to go in search of Sakura. Today is the last day she's gonna stay here so I wanted to spend some time with her. And yes, I wanted her to help me with my headache.

Walking through the halls of my house, no scratch that mansion, wait, no it's not a mansion, it's a palace. So anyways walking through the halls of the palace I sent some paper cranes to go search other places.

Walking around for awhile I found her in the corner of the garden sitting on a rock and she looks like she's meditating. My first thought was to go up to her but I stopped. If I disturbed her while she was meditating, it could be lethal.

So what did I do? I sat down and watched.

And watched.

And watched even more. After about who knows how long I felt something. The garden began glowing a bright green.

What the fudge?!

I covered my face with my arms as I felt the waves of magic crashing into me when they passed by. Feeling the masses of magic I wanted to move back. But it wouldn't let me.

"Yuki!" I heard my brother yell. "What's going on?!"

"I don't know...!"

I turned and saw my father, mother, brother, and many other maids and soldiers standing by.

"What is this immense power?" I heard father ask to himself. The light soon dimmed, after a huge explosion or shockwave, but whatever it was, it destroyed the garden. I looked over and saw Sakura floating in the air. Her hair, now green, yes GREEN was swaying back and forth.

Her closed eyes opened and the same golden color eyes appeared.

"Greetings to the Royal High Goddess." She bowed down, she placed her right hand across to her chest where the heart was. "Your Earth Sage greets you." She s'aider while looking at me.

Huh? Someone explain? Anyone works?! Cause. What. The. Hell. Is. Going. On?!!!!!

"You must be mistaken, Miss Sakura" I heard my brother say stepping up and placing a protective arm around me, pulling me behind him.

"..." Sakura stayed silent.

"Onii-San it's okay......." I said, tugging at my brother's shirt. "Ummmmmm Sakura?"

"Yes?"

"Can you uh, fix the garden?"

"Of course." She bowed and waved her hand. A soft, warm glowing light appeared and spread out through the garden, flowers bloomed and the pond was fixed. My jaws dropped opened. Holy moly macaroni.....

"Miss Sakura can you explain what just happened-"

"Ahhhhhh!" I screamed suddenly as my previous headache came back with it being 100x more painful than the previous one. I held onto my head as I kept screaming.

"Yuki!"

"Yuki!"

"Yuki!" I heard my family called at the same time. Then I collapsed. Again. And my conscious mind when black. Again.

It was dark, it was cold, it was lonely. That is until a light appeared. Within the light showed a picture, each one so familiar, yet... I couldn't remember, couldn't remember what it is.

The first picture showed 10 people kneeling in front of a maiden with silver hair and eyes that shifted into many different colors. Six of the ten people were females while the other four were males. The atmosphere was harmonious.