Chapter 9

When I woke up, brother, mother, and father swarmed me. Checking here, checking there to completely make sure I was truly alright.

"My gosh! You were so pale yesterday! How did you recover so quickly?" Mother cried with surprise.

"Just be thankful mom, that Yuki-chan is still alive." Brother said. But! I won't be alive for real if you all keep hugging the air out of me!

"Ma... pa... onii-san.... can't breathe...."

"Your majesties, it's unhealthy to do that to a patient that used her life force..." Panda Princess aka the heroine said, stepping in.

"Sorry..." they all said sheepishly.

So like that days past without much happening. Sakura-Chan stayed for some more time.

And yes I called her Sakura-Chan, since during her stay here we've gotten close. Talking bout this and that. I also made some more magical items for us. Ever since I've woken up I feel way to lively, that it wasn't even funny! Bursting with energy I decided to make brother and Sakura-Chan my bracelet with the magical lollipop, snack jar, and dispenser.

Sakura-Chan looked at it and said.

"You haven't changed a bit..."

"Huh?" Me and my brother said simultaneously.

"It's unhealthy."

Welllllllll, okie..... I'm a unhealthy person though. However she made me make a mini refrigerator that had everything and anything in it. Including meat and veggies. She also had me make a stove and oven that doesn't run on anything. She made me make a tent with air-conditioning and heat, it was more like the Barbie Life In The Dreamhouse car, where it was literally a mansion in the car, but in this case it was a whole mansion in a tent. Then I creatively thought up of transportation.

It was a circle-ish machine that on the inside it had several sleeping compartments and a dining room. I also installed transforming thing in it so it could transform into a carriage for land and a very lavish boat for water.

 I also installed transforming thing in it so it could transform into a carriage for land and a very lavish boat for water

(^ the ship expect its less gloomier? Imagine it with pale blue and gold colors... I couldn't find any good pictures for carriages, apparently not many people make fantasy like carriage arts?)

 I couldn't find any good pictures for carriages, apparently not many people make fantasy like carriage arts?)