Chapter 24

Yukino, Souta, and Sakura walked out of a field, they had just finished practicing magic.

Taiyo and the others from Class S had stayed behind to clean up the wrecked training field.

Walking out, the red sun had begun to set. Showering the sky in beautiful colors of gold, red, orange, and purple.

Yukino to many people's surprise has changed, a lot. Her attitude has taken a turn, for good or bad, they still haven't decided.

It's been half a year after the picking of the people who were going to be going to the tournament, and ever since then the whole Class S has been undergoing rigorous training. Both physical, magical, and mental.

After half a year, Yukino has also not only turned into a beauty, but a strangely cold, detached beauty. Like most of the Fox Clan, Yukino has a seductive body, but unlike many of the Fox Clan members she gives off a calm, mature, regal aura, greatly enhancing her already great beauty. Usually she was expressionless or less often, her lips would be curved in a smile.

Her calm, cold, calculating side had replaced her originally more childish and easy-going attitude.

She has become more diligent in her studies and practices. Her magic improving at a startling rate.

No one knows why she has changed.

No one besides herself. Sakura and Souta could guess what was happening but wasn't completely sure.

Not even her twin knew what was happening, and it was worrying him to no end.

It had been so sudden that everyone was caught off guard. Unbeknownst to them, it had started a long time ago. Several weeks before the announcement of who was going to participate in the tournament.

Just slightly before the sight in the sky, that night.

She had pieced together her dream fragments and could figure out what had happened in her first life.

Most likely her first life.

It had seemed that she had lived three times.

The first was when she was dubbed 'Divine Queen' the most powerful existence in the world.

Just beneath her were her ten most loyal comrades. The 'Six Celestial Angels' and the ' Four Celestial Knights'.

There were six Angels, each angel controlled an element.

One earth, another air, others water and fire, and tiwns that controlled dark and light respectively.

The four knights were different. Each controlled a law of some sort.

One gravity, another space, the other two were time and forces such as attraction and repulsion.

Sakura was the Earth Angel.

Souta was the Knight of Space.

Yukino looked into the distance, seeing the blood red sunset. Feeling a bit tired.

The three walked towards the dorm area. No one was out, which was strange since Libby was usually outside, but they didnt question it. Afterall it had been empty since most of Class S was at the training fields she could be off somewhere else or in her dorm.

The three continued to walk forward before Sakura and Souta suddenly stopped and tensed. Yukino glanced at them and immediately her eyes went to scan the surroundings, she knew well that bot much could make the two of them look so on guard. Or make them so nervous.

She didnt need to look any further when she heard a sloshing sound.

Appearing in front of her eyes was a black blob, the slime seemed to be trying to make itself look humane but the black goo simply kept falling, disfiguring it everytime.

"An Onsu[1]..." Sakura said, her muscles tensing ready to spring into action if needed.

Yukino blanked out as several memories crashed into her. Onsu, something that didnt come from their world, but somehow got to it. They were the ones that destroyed her first world.

Sakura and Souta also seemed to recall the destructiveness of the creatures. How they brutally murdered their people.

"Hehe.." a growling scratchy voice said. "Miss us?" When they didnt respond, the blob continued to talk. "My, my I didn't expect you to still be alive. Remember when we brought your world into ruins. The screams, music to my ears." The blob's head looked as if it turned to them and give a snicker. "And, you. All of you couldn't do anything. You though, used your life to give them another chance. Knowing full well that we will destroy every. Single. World. But you're also here. Hehe... seems like God favors you. But after we destroy his mortal worlds, we will go after him. We only have a couple more worlds left. But we will enjoy killing you again. Oh so very much!" The Onsu cackled.

Sakura and Souta then snapped. They ran at the Onsu but it laughed and dissapeared, leaving Sakura and Souta to stand their, teeth grinding in anger.

Yukino however, now remembers everything, and the fear that had planted itself in the minds of not only the three but 11 souls began to grow.

*******

The plot is now officially beginning!!!

Enjoy!!!

Hmmmmm, I submitted my story for the Wattys 2019......................... I actually have no idea what I'm doing. Ahhhhhhh!!!!! My sad life is just way too sad....

2/3 chapters! One last chapter tomorrow!!!!