Chapter 62: Bonus Chapter Part 2

I kept seating on the chair with closing my eyes infront of the mirror as Emily was doing my makeup and was putting on my simple ornaments.

"Okay," she said as she finsihed putting in the earrings. "Look, Yumna."

I slowly opened my eyes and looked at the mirrior. I was wearing a nice long turquoise beach dress. The dress was long and was light. Perfect for the summer beach weather. My hair was open and curled at the ends. My makeup was very simple and I was wearing a simple blue crystal earrings with a simple blue necklace.

Emily wrapped her arms around me from the back and smiled. "Like it?"

I nodded.

"Omar is going to be head over hills for his queen today," Emily smirked as I laughed.

Suddenly, we heard was a car horn from outside. It must be Omar's staff who was suppose to drive me to the beach house.

Emily pulled away from me as I go off the chair.

"Alright girl," she called out. "Take care!"

I nodded and smiled. Then I got out of the room and walked down the stairs and opened the house door.

There was a car with a guy wearing a suit standing beside it.

"Good morning, Mrs. Chatti," the man said. "I am Mr. Hughes. Let me be at your service."

I nodded. "Hello Mr. Hughes."

"Please have a seat, Mrs. Chatti," he spoke as he opened the back seat of the fancy car.

I walked towards the car and went in the car and sat on the seat. Mr. Hughes closed the car door as I sat there and out on my seat belt.

Then he went to the driver's seat in the car and sat there. Putting in his seat belt on, he started the car and began to drive.

The car drive was long. It was around 9:00 pm when the car stopped infront of a private resort in the beach.

He parked the car in the sand and got out of the car. Then he opened the door of the car for me as I got off the car.

"Alright, Mrs. Chatti. Have a good night then," Mr. Hughes said.

I nodded as he went to the driver's seat again and drove away.

I turned around and was shocked to see the beautiful resort. The air blew as my hair danced with the air. I could see the water and the shore in front of me, just a few hundred feet away from me. The waves were washing by and collapsed as the shore, leaving sea shells on the shore.

There was a nice small house a few hundreds feet away from the sea sore. I wondered where was Omar.

As I looked around, I didn't saw Omar anywhere. So, I walked towards the shore and when I reached to the shore , I took off my heels and let my bare feet touch the cool sand on the cold water.

Gosh!

It felt so good.

My toes wiggled a little in the water as the cold air blew my hair, letting it danced with the air.

Suddenly, I felt two familier arms wrapping around my waist from behind, making me gasped.

"Omar?"

I felt a strand of my hair getting tugged behind my ear from the back. Then I felt a familiar pair of lips on my cheek, kissing my cheek from behind, right near my ear, making me gasped in sensation.

"Hello beautiful," Omar whispered in my ear, making my heart throb with nervousness.

It was always like this. Omar just knew how to make me feel wanted and loved all the time.