Chapter 9 - The Scepter

I only own the character I going to write. Rest belongs to the right full owners

 Rest belongs to the right full owners

Y/N stood on the stairs and looked at her brother, that stood with his back facing her. She looked at the cameras and waved her hand, making them die out.

"You have always been good at sneaking up at me, sister" Loki smirked and faced her. "Are you going to look through my mind?"

Y/N raised a brow
"Am I that obvious?" Y/N made her way to the cell, standing right in front of the glass.

"You came here to aqqeal to the Loki that you believe is tucked away, clawing at the edges of his own mind to be let out" Loki neared the glass of his cell, the two staring each other down.

Y/N chuckled lightly and crossed her arms, making Loki frown.

"Why are you laughing?"

"The fact that I am not talking to him, even though he's standing right in front of me... You think you're a god, but you're not. We are born, we live, we die... Just like everyone here"

Loki growled, glaring at her
"I am God and will be the ruler"

"Well good luck with that... There are bunch of heroes sitting right above us. How will you defeat them"

"I have an army"

"We have a Hulk" Y/N stated

"You really think that monster will help you."

"He is a good man, just like Loki"

"Well your Loki is gone, and will never come back" Loki gave her crazy smile.

"He can, if he let's me help him" Y/N walked right through the glass as she hit it.

Loki's smile fell as he backed away.
"Stay away!"

Y/N placed her hands on the botha sides of his cheeks, forcing him to meet her golden eyes.

She watched as the colours of his eyes swirled. They turned to their true colour. "Sister..." Loki whispered.
Y/N smiled but his eyes turned bavk to blue. Y/N screamed as she felt a wave of pain passing through her mind. She clutched her head.

Loki chuckled darkly. "Now you know what kind of pain he went through. You weren't there to save him, nor will you be there when I finish you off. Or should I perhaps give Thanos the honour. After all he wants your power badly... I will enjoy watching him kill you slowly and painfully, your screams will be like music to my ears, your blood will be on his hands"