Chapter 10 - Loki's Escape

only own the character I going to write. Rest belongs to the right full owners

Y/N groaned, sitting up and held her side that was bleeding a little. Standing up she saw Fury, who had his gun raised.

"I didn't do this, Fury" Y/N assured" This explosion originated from someone else somewhere else".

Fury pressed his earpiece "Hill?"

"Turn up that engine! Number 3 engine is down! Can we get a run in? Talk to me... We lose one more engine, we won't be. Somebody's got to get inside and patch that engine".

"Stark! You copy that?" Fury yelled into his comm.

"I'm on it!"

"Coulsdon! Initiate official lock down in the detention section then get the armory! Move out!"

"This was Loki's plan" Y/N looked at her bloodied side, that was slowly healing, with a frown" He means to bring down your defenses"

A small look of panic crossed over Fury's face before he began to speak again.

"Then use your power and dela with it"

"My power is not to meddle with" Y/N spoke before running from the room, trying to remember the way to Loki's cell. In all this panic her trained mind was blanking.

ROAR!

Mr Banner must have lost control then. She paused in the middle of the hallway, thinking over her options. Help repair the large ship, watch Loki, ot help stop the Hulk.

The ship shaking violently again gave her, her answer. Y/N ran a hand over her face. Mind as well help repairing the ship, and help the people on it.

"Why do I feel as though I'll live to regret this?" Y/N asked herself as she approached the broken engine.

"Steve?" She called, spotting Steve stuck behind a small section of metal, as Loki's agents were shooting at him, began to shoot at her instead.

"Y/N look out!" Steve yelled.

Y/N created a shield around herself. Frowning at the irksome agents, she waved her hands, sending them off balance and off of the ship. Since they were going to be over water, it was better for them to survive.

"What do I need to do?" Y/N asked.

"I removed most of the shrapnel, but there's some lodged in the control area. I'm stuck here and Capsicle is waiting for my word"

"I understand" Y/N jumped onto the place nearest the turbine, spotting the large shrapnel Tony was talking about. She could use her powers to remove it, but she was afraid she would loose control. So did it in the old way.

Wrapping her hands around what she could, she placed her boot against the wall next Tot the control, pushing and pulling at the same time in an effort to remove the damage. With a loud shroom! The metal slid out of the panel. Y/N stumbled back, grabbing onto the railing next to her to keep balance.

"It's out Tony" Y/N stated

"Cap, pull the lever!"