Chapter 22 - Hela's Return

I only own the character I going to write. Rest belongs to the right full owners

Y/N stared at the Shady Acres Nursing Home as it was in the process of being demolished. In order to 'Blend in' better with the civilians all of them had changed into street clothes. Thor in a sweatshirt and jacket, Y/N in a blouse and jeans, and Loki... Being the stubborn person he is was wearing an all black suit.

"I swear, I left him right here" Loki claimed

"Oh really" Y/N scoffed and rolled her eyes.

"Right here on the sidewalk? Or right there, where the building that's being demolished? Great planning" Thor rolled his eyes.

"How was I supposed to know? I can't see the future. I'm not a witch?"

"Then why do you dress like one?" Y/N turned to him and asked. She was standing beside Thor, away from Loki. She was still angry and hurt.

Thor snorted and smirked, making Loki glare at him.

"I can't believe you're alive. I saw you die. I mourned you, I cried for you"

"I am honoured?"

Thor glanced at Y/N, who was busy looking around.

"And our sister was in worst state. I had never seen her like that before."

"I am sure she was busy with Steve, and compeletly forgot about me for the time being."

"Steve may be in her heart, but you were always on her mind, Loki"

Before Loki could say something, two girls walked up to Thor and Y/N.

"Hi. Would you mind taking a picture with us?" One of the girls asked nervously.

"Sure"

The two smile at the camera one of the girls held up.

"Sorry to hear that Jane dumpes you" The second girl stated

"She didn't dump me, you know. I dumped her. It was a mutual dumping" Thor tried to explain as the girls walked away.

Y/N looked at Loki's feet, and noticed a glowing circle on the ground around him.

"What's this  what are you doing?" Thor asked in a panic.

"This isn't me" The ground opened up beneath Loki and he fell into it. A card was all that was left on the sidewalk.

"Loki" Thor poked the card with his umbrella.

"Thor," Y/N sighed. "I know who took him. Come with me"

_ _ _ _ _

Y/N looked up at 177 Bleecker Street, seeing through the illusions put over it. This was the New York Sanctum. She had visited here briefly to discuss Infinity Stones with Dr. Strange
She stepped up to the door and knocked twice, unfazed when she was moved into one of the artifact rooms.