Chapter 24 - What Heros Do

only own the character I going to write. Rest belongs to the right full owners

The sound of Hulk's Roar seemed to drown out everything else going on the arena. Thor looked up at the beast for a few moments before laughing and lifting his arms in victory.

"Oh. My. Odin." Y/N was speechless, before breaking down into a laugh.

"Oh shit" Loki mumbled, paling at the sight of the Hulk.

"Yes!" Thor screamed.

"I have to get off this planet" Loki said in panic.

"So now you want to get off" Y/N held her stomach, and raised a brow.

"Hey! We know each other!" Thor shouted to the Grandmaster "He's a friend from work"

The Grandmaster sent a confused look to Loki and Y/N at Thor's statement.

"Where have you been? Everybody thought you were dead. So much has happened since I last saw you. I lost my hammer. Like, yesterday, so that's still pretty fresh. Loki! Loki's alive. Can you believe it? He's up there with Y/N, she's here too. Loki! Look who it is! "

The Hulk grunted and looked up, glaring at Loki. Y/N couldn't help but laugh again, this was the best thing that had happened since they got here.

" Why are you laughing, he's going to kill me " Loki hissed.

" as if you are going to die.. I know New York wasn't your fault but this is just hilarious" Y/N explained, wiping a tear from her eye.

The Hulk charged at Thor, seemingly forgetting all of the battles that they fought together. Hulk kicked Thor, sending him back into a wall. Thor jumped out of the way just in time to avoid Hulk's hammer. Thor ripped the hammer out of the wall and smacked Hulk with it.

Thor slowly approached Hulk, taking his helmet off "Hey, big guy. The sun's getting real low."

Y/N stood up, walking closer to the glass "No way, that's not going to happen, it can't"

"That's it, the sun's going down. I won't hurt you anymore. No one will-"

Hulk grabbed Thor by the leg and whipped him against the arena floor, similar to the way he did to Loki during the attack on New York.

"Yes! That's how it feels!" Loki yelled, jumping up and fist pumping.

"There's Thor's karma for your childhood" Y/N muttered.

Thor gave up his peaceful approach and threw himself I to the fight. Their weapons clashed together time after time and Thor seemed to gain upper hand, using the Hulk's agression against him.

"What's the matter with you? You're embarrassing me! I told them we were friends!"

Hull growled and hit Thor woth a straight jab. He jumped onto Thor, punching him viciously. Y/N frowned concerned with how the fight would end. She noticed that Thor's eyes began to glow and spark. The Hull suddenly gor knocked back with a burst of lightning. Seething with electricity Thor sprung to his feet and blasted Hulk with a massive lightning punch.

Both Hulk and Thor staggered to their feet. They began to run towards each other. Then, Thor fell to the ground, twitching. Y/N glanced over and saw the Grandmaster pressing a button.