5| Hit It

Some say if you break down then you touch ground
Then you're dropped out so you got a lot to learn

American Authors, Hit It

♡ ────── ♡ ────── ♡

Piper's POV

My alarm goes off, and I see it's already 11:00. Oh my god, we're late for school! I start to panic when I look at the date. It's Saturday, dumbass. My bad.

Why do I have an alarm for 11:00? I rub my eyes, trying to adjust to the sunlight creeping through my curtains, when I remember I have plans today. Oh ya, laser tagging! I receive a text and read that Valerie's on her way.

I rush down the stairs for breakfast and see Ivy and Colette. "Have you guys eaten breakfast yet?" I ask.

"Ya, like three hours ago," Ivy says, laughing.

I roll my eyes and say, "Get ready. Valerie is on her way."

They run up the stairs, and I prepare my breakfast. My dad walks in, and he asks, "Why are the girls in such a hurry?"

"We're going laser tagging with Valerie," I say, taking a bite of my cereal.

"But you suck at laser tag." He says, confused.

"Dad! You're supposed to be on my side!" I say, glaring at him.

He laughs and says, "I'm kidding..." He kisses my forehead and heads down to the basement.

After eating, I walk up the stairs and start to get ready.

Outfit:

I decided to put my hair in a ponytail and grab my wallet

I decided to put my hair in a ponytail and grab my wallet. I head down the stairs and see Ivy let Valerie and Victor into the house.

"You ready to lose?" Ivy asks Victor.

"You wish." He says, smirking at her.

Colette walks in and says, "Ready!"

"I'm gonna say bye to mom and dad," I say, heading toward the basement.

I was walking down the stairs when I heard something drop on the floor, and my dad laughed.

Then I hear my mom say, "Fuck you."

"I did. I did real good." My dad says, probably smirking. I don't need to hear anymore.

Before I can hear my mom's response, I shout, "We're leaving now!"

My mom then shouts back, "Do you need any money?"

"I'm good, thanks," I say.

"Okay. Love you!" My parents say while I walk back up the stairs.