12| Right Here Right Now

All! The money in the world baby
Don't mean a goddamn thing
'Cause you're all that I want

American Authors, Right Here Right Now

♡ ────── ♡ ────── ♡

Piper's POV

I wake up to my alarm ringing and sit up. I turn my alarm off and see Sebastian texted me.

Sebastian ❤️:

Can I take you to work?

I'd be okay with that 😌

Outfit:

I head down the stairs and hear the doorbell ring

I head down the stairs and hear the doorbell ring. I open the door and smile at Sebastian. "Hi," I say shyly.

"You look gorgeous." He says, leaning down to kiss me. I nibble on his bottom lip, and he pulls me closer into his chest.

I pull away and say, "You have to get me to work, mister. No distractions."

"Yes, ma'am." He says, clasping our hands together.

*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*

"I bet I can blow my bubble bigger," Sebastian says. You know what you can make bi- Stop. I'm good.

"Doubt it," I say, chewing on my gum.

"3 2 1 go." He says.

I start to blow a bubble, but it pops. I look over to Sebastian and see it's passed his nose.

"Wanna pop it?" He mumbles.

I laugh and say, "No."

He moves the bubble closer to my face, and I say, "Stop."

He traps me against the end of the sofa, and I playfully glare at him. He pops the bubble and smirks at me. "You're an idiot," I whisper.

"Only for you." He says, placing kisses near my neck.

"Mae, can you clean up the mess near the trash can." I hear my mom ask as she comes closer to the break room.

I push Sebastian away and stand away from the couch. "I'm gonna go clean up the mess," I say, walking around my mom.

I glance back to Sebastian and see him smirking at me. I glare at him and touch my neck. After I quickly clean up the mess, I whisper yell at Sebastian, "I have nothing to cover this."

"I just wanted the world to know you're taken." He says innocently. "Would it make you feel better if I let you give me one?" He asks.

"In your dreams," I say, rolling my eyes.

"But Piper." He says, cupping my face.

"What?" I ask, glaring at him.

"You are my dream." He says adorably.

I feel my face heat up, so I turn away. Keep it together! "You're lucky it's on the side," I say, putting my hair down.

I hand him the hair tie, and he smiles while placing it on his wrist. "That was sexy." He says, winking. I roll my eyes and go back to the front counter.

*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*

"Wanna go on another date?" Sebastian asks, opening the door for me.

"You're not tired of me yet?" I asked, tilting my head.

He laughs and cups my face. I love when he does that! Me too.

"I could never get tired of you. I love your smile. Your sarcasm and shitty jokes. Your kisses. Everything about you is just wonderful and all mine." He says softly. My heart flutters, and I pull him in for a kiss.

We decided on takeout from an Asian fusion restaurant and shared an order of gyoza. Then we go to a park to sit on the swings.

I let him taste my bubble tea drink, and he takes multiple sips. "Hey," I say, taking it back.

He innocently grins and distracts me by brushing a hair away from my face. "I know what you're doing, Seb," I mumble.

He chuckles and brushes his lips against mine. "I love when you call me that." He says in a low voice.

"You're obsessed." I tease.

<~~~~~~~~~~>

Thank you for reading! 🙂

Please vote and comment!

Byeeeeeeeeee! 👋