18| Oh, What a Life

And all we do is laugh and we sing
And we laughed oh, and we cried and thought
Oh, what a life

American Authors, Oh, What a Life

♡ ────── ♡ ────── ♡

Piper's POV

I wake up to my alarm and groan. I already finished finals. Why is my alarm still being used? I don't know. Probably graduation or something.

I immediately sit up on my bed and look at the time. Oh good, I still have an hour to get ready. If I sleep in for 10 more minutes, I can- No, you have to curl your hair remember? You take forever when you do that. I don't want to get burned! I thought you were getting burned a lot because of those makes on your neck. Shut up. They're fading!

I get out of bed and go downstairs for breakfast. "There's our daughter!" My parents say excitedly.

My dad hands me waffles, and I say, "Thanks!"

"We'll try to leave at 11:00, okay?" My mom says.

"Why do I have to dress up? I'm not graduating." Ivy says.

"We're taking family photos, so we all have to look good." My mom says.

"You guys better get ready now." She says, walking up the stairs with dad.

After I finish my breakfast, I go to my room and start to change.

Outfit:

Then I curl my hair while watching YouTube at the same time

Then I curl my hair while watching YouTube at the same time. You don't have to hold it too close to your scalp. 20 minutes later, I finally finished my hair. But it took forever to pin my cap to my hair.

I slip on my gown and then put on my honor cords. Once my whole family is in the car, my dad drives towards my school. My phone pings, telling me I got a text from Sebastian.

Seb ❤️:

Are you on your way?

Yep! You?

Ya, Savannah finally finished getting ready. She took longer than me 🙄

We arrive at the parking lot, and I get dropped off at the entrance. It's going to be difficult for them to find a parking spot. They can always illegally park on the side like the other people did. I see Sebastian waiting for me and walk towards him.

He looks up, and his eyes meet mine. "Hi!" I say, hugging him.

"You just keep getting prettier and prettier. How can I compete with your beauty?" He asks, kissing my cheek.

"You can't," I say, laughing and blushing simultaneously.

He brushes his nose against mine and whispers, "You ready to graduate?"

"Hell ya," I say, holding his hand.

Once we all sit down, the teachers tell us how the procession will start and what to do if they skip your name. This is so boring. Can we hurry this up and get our diplomas?

*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*

"Sebastian Brooke." The principal announces. He stands up and walks towards the stages. I start screaming and clapping, and he blows me a kiss.

A few minutes later, the principal says, "Piper Cooper." I stand up and focus on not tripping. That would be embarrassing and hilarious. I hear my family and Sebastian shout and blow them all kisses. Yay, now we have to go through the rest of the alphabet.

Almost two hours later, the principal announced, "Class of 2019, you have all officially graduated."

Everyone starts to scream and shout. After moving our tassels, we remove our caps and throw them into the air. Wow, you actually made it. I'm proud of you. Thank you.

I walk up to my family and hug them all. We start taking family photos until my mom says we're good. I meet up with Valerie and Sebastian and hug them both.

"We graduated bitches!" Valerie says excitedly.

Since Valerie is throwing a pool party, we all head to her house. I get in the car with my family, and we head home. I change into a bathing suit and wait for Sebastian to pick me up. Someone rings the doorbell, and I see Sebastian through the window.

"Guys, I'm leaving!" I shout.

"Have fun and be safe! Text us if you need anything!" They shout back.

I lock the door, and Sebastian pins me against the door. He presses his lips against mine, and I run my hands through his hair. When he pulls back, he whispers, "I've wanted to do that ever since I saw you in that dress." I laugh, and he leads me to the car.

"It was that dress and not this bikini?" I teased, pressing my body against his.

"Don't tease me, Piper." He grunts in a low voice.

I smirk, and he playfully glares at me. 

"You excited?" He asks when we get into his car.

"With you, always," I say.

<~~~~~~~~~~>

This is the last actual chapter! 😭

Thanks for reading! 🤗

Byeeeeeeeeee! 👋