Chapter 15

We hurried along the hallways as I keep my grip hard on Cora's shoulders. She's loosing quite a lot of blood, and is already dizzy and light headed.

I quickly take my phone out, calling my mother who answers instantly. "What's happening?" She asks immediately and I take a breath.

"It's Cora. She's hurt."

I hear a small gasp, which probably means that my mother has my call on speaker, but it's no time to worry about that.

"How hurt?"

"I need you to come over to the front doors and help carry Cora into the car, she's loosing a lot of blood. Take us all to my place, papa will know what to do."

"On it." My mother hangs up, and I tighten my hold on Cora when she stumbles a little.

"We're almost there, hang on a little longer, don't close your eyes."

Cora only groans in response, and I quicken my pace when I see the front doors, my mother in the lobby, pacing and i'm all of a sudden relieved she didn't leave.

When she looks up, she stops and quickly opens the front doors. "Alright, give her to me."

My mother quickly carries Cora outside and doors the car bridal style, Leah and Angel waiting with the back door open.

"No, open the front so I can keep an eye on her," my mother says Angel quickly opens the front door, pale with worry.

"What happened? Will she be okay?"

"Who is she? I've never seen her before," Leah asks, not looking the least bit worried as she tilts her head curiously.

My buttons have already been pushed, and the last thing I need is her pushing more.

"Her name is Cora, and what happened is none of your business. We'll take care of her, while you two head back Angel's house."

Angel turns to me with anger written on his face as he steps closer. "Cora's my friend too! I deserve to know what happened to her!"

I grin wickedly, stepping closer to him as well and sizing him up. "Oh she's your friend now? Where have you been these past days?! Drooling over an average girl, that's what!"

Leah gasps, stepping forward to try and get in between us when Angel scowls. "Hey, excuse you?!"

Angel and I turn to her. "Stay out of this!" We both yell and Leah takes a couple of shocked steps back as Angel and I turn back to one another.

"And you better watch what comes out of your mouth-!" Angel shouts and I laugh.

"What are you going to do, star straight A student?! Smack me with a textbook?! But oh wait, you haven't been working have you? Too busy messing around with a cheerleader-!"

"Why do you care so much?! She has nothing to do with anything that's happening right now! Stay out of my business!"

"Boys..." My mother mumbles, glancing up at the sky as clouds begin to form as I get more and more heated up.

"She has everything to do with this situation! Where did she even come from?! Where has she been in the past month?! You were saying how much of an improvement you've had with your real friends ever since I came along, and as soon as that stereotype comes waltzing in, you all of a sudden disappear!"

"Boys."

"Oh i'm sorry you've been missing me so much! You know, i'm allowed to have more friends then just Adler, Ally, Cora and you vision 'That's So Raven' freak!"