34 - Official

All of you walked into the large 'discussion room', where there were 12 large and grand chairs surrounding an oval-shaped marble table. Commander Min sure didn't hesitate to show off his riches, especially to his opposition. 

Commander Min, of course, took the seat at the end of the table, Yoongi at the end, representing their leadership. Or, the vibe of leadership that Yoongi was trying to give off. You sat in one of the seats closer to the middle, positioning yourself between Jimin and Minhee.

There was a loud noise of chairs scraping against the floor for a while before everyone took their respective seats and the room was silent for a while apart from the rustling of papers as Yoongi took them out.

You sat in your position firmly but stiffly, watching as Yoongi carefully spread out the papers on the table. Commander Min observed his every move carefully, as though he were waiting for any signs of an attack. Any excuse for the deal not to be changed.

Once Yoongi was done, Commander Min snapped his fingers again, and this time, 5 guards appeared. "Check the papers for me," He drawled, sitting farther back into his chair as he watched the guards inspect the papers. Your heart raced, worried that they might find any indication that the papers were fake.

The guards in here wore a completely different attire compared to the men you faced in the streets. These guards wore sleek black leather, with black masks and beanies. They also wore all black, but they were so much more professional.

They checked every piece of paper with very close inspection, comparing every little detail with the real ones. You knew Yoongi's skills of faking ID's were good but were they that good?

"These papers," Commander Min broke the silence, a hand under his chin. "They have been signed and officialized by the Commanders of all families, have they not?" His eyes pierced into Yoongi's. If you were Yoongi, you were pretty sure you'd be breaking down on the spot.

"Yes, they have. In fact, they came the night your men tried gutting us alive but thankfully arrived before they could harm us," Yoongi's voice was as calm as a spring day, not at all intimidated. Commander Min nodded, letting the silence blanket us once again.

The guards checked all the papers for a good 10 minutes before checking the finalized copy. "These people aren't making you do anything, are they?" Commander Min fretted, looking for a final excuse. Yoongi let out a cold and light laugh. "No, they are not. I truly believe these actions are for the best."

"Alright then, Yoongi, you sign first," Commander Min gave Yoongi an expensive crystalized pen, as Yoongi swiftly signed his name over the paper. The paper was then passed around the table to all of us, let us sign the papers. When it was your turn, your hands shook slightly, but still managed to sign firmly.

The paper was finally passed back to Commander Min, as he did a swift signature of the paper. "Make sure everything is official," He said to the guards, and they did one last round of checking. "Oh, and by the way, I must ask a question." Commander Min beckoned Yoongi's attention. You froze slightly, palms sweaty.

"Who will be taking Park Jimin's spot in terms of the wedding? After all, he does owe us money." Commander Min had an amused expression etched on his face, enjoying everyone's anxiety. "There is no need to worry about that," A deep voice replied to his question. You turned around to look at the speaker, who was Taehyung.

"I and my brother have already paid for his expenses, as for the Min's husband, Park Chanyeol, Jimin's cousin, would gladly take the spot." Taehyung's silky voice rang out, loud and clear. Commander Min nodded and sighed. "It seems that we have nothing else to discuss, so far. The papers are now official, and the deal has been modified." Commander Min said with a swift movement of his hands.