Confrontation.

Amanda.

The next day was a bright one.

Amanda had told Wren and Marie about losing her first kiss to a drunk hottie a.k.a Ansel Luck.

Of course, it was a fact that got the two girls dying, With admiration. It was hard to accept that over the winter vacations Amanda had kissed ANSEL FREAKING LUCK.

The school's most popular boy. 

The most popular jerk, in Amanda's opinion.

Amanda got up, Checked her texts, followed the same routine till it was four.

Babysitting time. 

Ugh. Someone, please kill me.

She put on her coat and boots and jogged up to Luck's residence.

The house's help greeted her warmly and led her inside. Alex was waiting for her and his little face broke into a smile as he saw her coming.

"Hey, Amy!" He waved at her and Amanda waved back. She made her way towards the couch and turned on the T.V.

"Wanna watch something good?" She asked.

Alex shrugged, then shook his head.

"Nope, I'm good." Amanda nodded and started switching the channels.

Several minutes later Bella entered the room.

"Hello, Amanda!" She greeted her and sat down beside her.

"How's the academy going?" Amanda asked.

"It's good, I'm getting excited about college," Bella replied. Ansel came downstairs, glanced at them, and headed towards the door.

As Bella was home, Amanda got free from babysitting. She walked towards her house and decided to take a walk in the woods near her house.

It was so damn cold so she had herself covered up with a fur coat and a muffler.

Soon she was out of the house and towards the woods.

The woods had been her favorite place since her childhood. The woods helped her to think to a great extent.

But today something was really messing with her mind and she couldn't think.

"God! What did I even do to anyone?" She faced the blue sky and demanded.

Of course, there was no answer.

She took one look at the woods and started heading back. The wind was pushing her hair back and her eyes were full of tears.

"I'm such a mess, God fuck that babysitting!" She swore under her breath. Then suddenly she took out her phone and texted someone.

After several seconds her phone beeped, The person whom she had messaged had clearly replied. A smile crept up her beautiful face making it even more beautiful.

Ansel.         

She was here, but why did her presence bother him so much?

He walked down the street and into the woods, He used to go there when he was a kid and then he stopped doing that. 

But today he felt like going there and there he was.

He sat down on the ground near a tree and looked down at his hands. 

He didn't know what was bothering him but there was definitely something. He closed his eyes and took a deep breath.

Relax. Please, relax. 

He opened his eyes and looked around.

He couldn't understand where his life was going. On which path was he moving on.

Whichever it was, it wasn't good and he wanted to change paths as soon as possible.

The only problem was

He had a reputation to keep.

The bad boy of the school and all.

The leader of them all.

The Mighty Ansel Luck.

What do I do?