Goodbyes.

One year later

Amanda.

"Amanda, wake up. We've got class!" Wren yelled, and Amanda opened her eyes.

"I'm awake, dumbass!"

"Get up, get ready!"

"Getting up, getting ready," She sat up on the bed and gathered her hair into a messy bun.

"I'll wait ten more minutes for you and then I'll go alone," Wren threatened.

"Okay, I just have to change, I'll shower later,"

"Good, And Marie called she'll be coming here,"

"Ooh, girls time. I've been needing this,"

"I'll be going out with Jason tonight, Will you be okay?" Jason, Wren's boyfriend.

"Of course, I'll be okay."

"I'll still say that you get together with Ansel,"

She didn't answer.

"At least talk to him, you haven't talked to him since you came to college,"

"I don't want to, I came here to get away with all that drama,"

"Go and change, we'll talk later."

Flashback

"Amy, why can't we just get together? I'll come over on weekends, I'll manage. You know I can,"

"Ansel, stop, please. First off, I'm going to Stanford. Far away from here... Far from you, please leave me alone,"

"You don't mean that I know you don't"

"I mean that Ansel, Stay away from me. Please, Enjoy your college life,"

"I applied to Yale because I knew you've always wanted to go to Columbia. So that I could stay near you,"

"I don't need you to stay near me! I don't! Do you hear me? I'm fed up with all this! I need a normal life! I don't want you in it! PLEASE LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE!" She yelled and broke down.

"Okay, I won't come near you ever again," He spoke in a low voice, his voice breaking.

She kept on crying.

"Goodbye."

He turned and walked away.

And she didn't hear from him again.

Present-day

"Changed and ready, let's go,"

"Come on."

College life was going awesome for Amanda. She had no contact with Jung and Ansel. She was okay.

True, she missed him and by him, she meant both Jung and Ansel.

She took a deep breath and looked down at her hands.

It had been a difficult year.

Ansel.

He lay there half-awake.

There was no energy left in his body.

Boy, this stuff is strong. He was alone in his room, his roommate had been out all night.

He was barely hanging, it was growing darker and darker but still, he wanted more.

His face was wet, probably with tears. His mouth was ajar and he couldn't move even an inch.

He was lying on the floor his shirt stained dirty, his hair messy and his eyes bloodshot.

"Why... Why d-doesn't s-s-she love m-me?" He stammered.

Everything started growing dark.

Darker.

And darker.