Here comes Christmas again.

Three days before Christmas:

Amanda.

"Why didn't he just come with you?" She demanded, clearly frustrated.

"For the thousandth time, he told me he had something to do. Assignments, I guess." Carlos replied.

"When will he be arriving, I'm not calling him because he'd be with his friends."

"He is coming over with Noah, So why can't you call him?"

"Because I want him to come here directly without my telling him to do so,"

"When did you become such a girlfriend? I leave for college and my sister changes completely,"

"It's just that... It's nothing. Oh My God! I think he's here!" She jumped up in excitement and fled towards the door.

Carlos shook his head but he was smiling.

Just as Jung got out of the car, Amanda flung open the main door and ran to him.

"Amy!" His face broke into a smile and he spread his arms.

"Jung!" She jumped on him. Wrapping her legs around his waist, her arms around his neck. 

"Woah. You're getting heavy," He joked, Amy laughed and punched him playfully.

"Are you going to kiss me or not?" He demanded.

She then placed her lips over his and gave him a long kiss. 

"I missed you."

"I missed you, too."

"Hey man!" Once again they were interrupted by the same voice.

Ansel.

She unwrapped her legs from around his waist and Jung turned towards him.

"Hi! What's up?" They high-fived and Ansel nodded at Amy.

"Jung!" Amy whined like a little girl, He looked at her and stretched his arm towards her which she took, intertwining their fingers. 

"Hi, Amy," Ansel said.

Amanda wrapped her arms around Jung's waist, pecked him on the cheek, and smiled at Ansel.

"Hello, Ansel."

"Oh yeah, How's Ava? Amy told me about her," 

"Who?" Ansel asked, totally confused.

"That Ava Parker? with whom we met up with a few months ago, The one you never seem to get enough of, Sticking your tongue down her throat in the school hallways." Amanda reminded him. 

He cleared his throat and looked around uncomfortably.

"I... uh, Well. I'll be inviting her over on Christmas." He raised his eyebrows at Amy and smiled.

She rolled her eyes and asked Jung if he would like to come in.

"Um... Yeah. If you're taking me up to your room, I'll take a shower, and then we could spend time together."

"Of course, baby."

"I'll see you later, Ansel." Jung patted Ansel's shoulder and hand in hand, He and Amanda made their way towards the main door of her house.

Ansel.

He watched them disappear inside the house.

"Now, how the hell am I supposed to charm Ava again?"

Flashback

He pressed his lips over hers, wrapping his arms around her waist. Seth had told him about her just a couple of days after he had asked for help, And now here he was. 

Babysitting The Bad Boy's Brother.जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें