Graduation day.

Amanda.

"Why can't I wear my hair in a ponytail?" She wailed for the fiftieth time in two hours.

"Because number one: You have to look pretty and number two...,"

"There is no number two, And look pretty for whom?" 

"Pretty for the audience." Wren winked at her and turned towards the mirror.

"I don't know, Ansel's not here. I don't feel like... Anything." She shrugged.

"Come on Amanda, Your parents will be there, Girl from now onwards you'll have your literature degree in your hands! We are graduating!" 

"Well, yes. I guess you're right,"

"Look Ansel's graduating today too, right?"

"Yeah."

"So, you'll both be together tomorrow! and who knows, you'll be moving in together in a few days?" 

"Moving in where? In his parent's house or mine?" Amy asked, sarcastically. 

"Come on, you both have jobs. Not very good ones but once you've graduated you'll find good jobs and then...,"

"And then we'll get married and have kids, right?"

"Amanda! Just get up and get ready your parents will be there."

"Not to mention your very hot brother and his girlfriend." A voice came from behind them, Amanda turned and her eyes went as wide as an egg.

"BELLA!" She squealed as they both hugged.

"How are you here?" Amy demanded as they pulled apart.

"Graduated yesterday and decided to surprise you," Bella replied, She looked really happy and beautiful. 

"I'm so happy that you did." 

"Yeah, I wanted to come and meet you, It's been months and Ansel was bugging me for a few days,"

"Why was he bugging you?" 

"He wanted me to come here, attend your graduation and see if you are okay, and of course video call him so that he can also attend."

"Oh, Now I feel better. But I wonder why hasn't he called me yet."

"He will don't worry."

"Amanda, come on just change already!"

"Yeah, yeah." 

In half an hour Wren and Amanda were ready.

Amy wore a white knee-length, sleeveless dress, with white heels, She had added loose curls in her hair and with natural makeup, she looked beautiful.

"Let's go, ladies. Time to graduate." 

Ansel.                                                     

He spotted her on the stage receiving her degree. God, she looked breathtaking.

Time to surprise her.

Amanda.

With her hands sweating a little, she received her degree. At last. How she hoped he would have been here with her.

She could hear her friends and family cheering for her.

She got down from the stage and started walking towards her family when something caught her eye.

Someone was walking towards her. 

"Oh my god." She muttered under her breath. She would rub her eyes if her eyelashes weren't so coated with mascara.

"Hey, Amanda! come over here!" She heard Carlos call.

The individual stopped a few feet away from her.

"If this isn't my Cupcake?"  He smiled.

"ANSEL?" She screamed not caring how fatal her scream could be to his ears.

He held his arms open and she jumped, literally jumped on him.

They were seeing each other after four months.

Oh, the joy. The pure joy of seeing your loved one. Your soul mate.

"Ohmygodohmygodohmygod!" 

He laughed and kissed her, but she pulled away after a second and got down on her feet.

"What? You see your boyfriend after four months and you don't even greet him properly?" Ansel looked hurt.

"No, it's Mom. You know." She raised her eyebrows. 

He held out his hand towards her and she took it.

"How? weren't you graduating today?" She demanded once they were left alone. They were sitting in a park near the campus.

"Graduated yesterday, Babe."

"Don't. Call. Me. Babe." 

"Why?" He demanded.

"I just... I just like it when you call me Cupcake." She confessed.

"I knew it!" He squeezed her hand and smiled too.

"Listen." He said suddenly. She looked up at him.

"Yeah?" 

"Move in with me?"