Settling down.

Ansel.

"Yo! The man is back!" Mason high-fived him and they hugged. 

"You feeling okay?" He asked. 

"Yeah, I'm superb!" Ansel looked up at him. Yeah, looked up.

Mason was at least three inches taller than Ansel. He was an Afro-American and a handsome guy.

"How's your Cupcake?" He asked as Ansel sat down on his bed.

"Only I'm allowed to call her that," Ansel looked at him and raised an eyebrow. It was a whole other thing that he didn't dare to call her that in front of her, or God knows what she would do to him.

"Okay, okay. But, gotta tell you that, That girl is fine," 

"I'm seriously going to kill you now, She's mine, and no one's allowed to comment on her,"

"Okay, okay. Don't kill me Mr. I-Nearly-Died-From-My-Stupidness,"  

Ansel rolled his eyes. Nice welcome.

"So, college is really hard. Not that I care but I'm just telling you. You'll have to work your ass off to pass this year," 

"My life was going superb this last month,  without a single worry about studies,"

"I wish I could party day and night and throw away all my books and just get rich just by partying." 

Ansel looked at Mason.

"Only you can think such things like that."

"How's your Korean brother?" 

"Even if you would have asked how is my 'brother', my answer would have been the same. He's fine."

"Bro, chill. You've started acting like a... like a girl." Mason rolled his eyes and turned away.

Jung.

She extended her arm towards him and he took her hand in his.

"I haven't laughed like this, like... forever," He whispered.

"I'm glad you enjoyed it." 

"Hannah, I'm willing to give this all a chance." He looked at her and smiled.

She looked down and bit her lip. She was bursting with happiness but she knew she had to give him space and time to figure out his feelings.

Amanda.

Amanda got busy with her college, She and Ansel would video chat every night before going to sleep driving both Mason and Wren completely crazy.

They planned on spending the summer together, Probably go on a vacation.

Jung.

Jung had decided to move on and give Hannah a chance, He wanted Ansel and Amanda to be happy. And he knew Hannah would make him happy, too. He wanted to give her a chance.

**

Seth had been acting rather suspicious nowadays, whenever he and Ansel met he would always hide his phone from Ansel's eyes while replying to a text.

On the other hand, when Marie met the girls, she too would act suspiciously.

Ansel.

"Okay, not that I care but this shit hurts." 

Seth turned towards Ansel and put away his phone.

"What?" 

"This, you turn your back at me whenever you reply to a text. Not that I care, I repeat. But, That's rude."

"Ansel, you know. You've been my best friend since forever. But, I can't tell you what's going on with me just right now,"

"Did you murder someone?"

"Fuck no, You know I can't even kill a bug. I hate blood,"

"So, what is it?" Ansel looked at him and narrowed his eyes.

"I told you, it's nothing. I'll just tell you when I feel like it."

Amanda.

On the other hand, Marie was driving her friends crazy.

"Oh wow, He's effing hot," Wren clapped Marie on the back as she sat there looking at her phone.

"Who?" She hid her phone behind her back and looked at Wren.

"Whoa, what's up with you?"

"Hey, there's nothing wrong with me! Stop looking at me like I've murdered someone,"

"Have you?" Wren raised his eyebrows and demanded.

"No, of course not! Come on, you guys!"

Jung.

He tucked her hair behind her ear and she smiled.

"You are so beautiful." He whispered.

"I'm nothing in front of her," She said.

"You and Amanda are different, two different persons. With different natures, different qualities, different... different everything,"

"Then why don't you kiss me? I know, whenever you look at me. You see her, You see your Amanda."

"No, I don't." He whispered and leaned in.

As their lips met, they both didn't know what the future held for them.

Was it good or was it bad?

They didn't have the slightest idea, what was going to happen.