Jenny, be a Genie and grant my wish

Kayla POV

I am currently on my own thoughts not minding to listen to my bestfriend and our company's COO also known as Jimmy Anderson bickering to each other.

I invited them both to help me, but it seems like they're just arguing on something. I don't even know.

I tap my table to get their attention but it seems like it never took their attentions to me. I took the coffee mug in front of me and threw it on the floor. I sighed hearing the broken glasses. They both flinched and look at my direction. Sam wanted to open her mouth but I raised my right hand indicating for them to shut their mouth.
"I asked the both of you here to help me think of something that I can do with Alexys to return the favor that she did to me yesterday" I said nonchalantly.
"I never asked both of you to argue TO each other in front of me" I look each one of them and they just nodded.
"So?" I asked. "I can help you with that" Jimmy said smirking at Sam.
"No, bestfriend knows best" Sam argued to him. Here we go again I told to myself.
"Just invite her to your house and have sex with her" Jimmy said bluntly. Oh my God I thought to myself, while Sam glaring at him. "What? Aren't you have sex with my cousin on the first night?" Jimmy asked Sam. "W-what?" Sam asked him in disbelief. Now this is exciting. "H-how did you know?" Sam asked Jimmy. He just smirked "I just guess" and he laugh at Sam. Poor Sammy. "Now that answered to my guess" he said. "Whatever Jimmy" Sam said while cursing. "Don't be embarrassed, if I were on your state I might bang my own cousin as well" he said bluntly and it caused me to glared at him. He peace sign at me.
"No, Jimmy, I don't want to do that in our first night sleep over" I said to change the atmosphere. He just shrugged so did Sam.
"I bet you can't even control yourself" Sam said out of nowhere. And they both laughed at me. I glared to both of them and they both raised their hands in surrender.
"Try to cook her something?" Sam suggested
I nodded for her to continue but Jimmy interrupt him "yeah great idea Sammy, like cook her something with orgasm?" he said that cause me to choked with my own saliva. "Jimmy, does your brain made out of orgasm?" Sam asked in disgust.
"Enough! Think of something else!" I yelled to the both of them that cause them to flinched. I am a beast after all. A beautiful beast. "Just go to her, then be by her side" Sam said "my cousin doesn't even care if you have something to give her unless if its your damn precious puss---" Jimmy said but I cut him off "Jimmy! Do you still love your job?!" I threatened him. "I'm sorry" he said "sorry your ass" Sam said sarcastically. "What should I do now?" I asked hopelessly to no one in particular. The both stared at me. Observing my every movement. "I guess, finally, someone tamed the beast" Jimmy said. I stared confusedly at him, Sam just shrugged. "Let's go to my cousin before you explode your orgasm" he said with a smirked. I stand up and grab my purse disregarding what he just said. "Let's go" I said to both of them. We walked out from my office and walked inside the elevator. The three of us are known in model world. Jimmy is one of our closed friend. When I decided to take a rest from the modeling world and to take over our family business they also decided to come with me. The three of us are known as the trio. We still have some modeling/endorsement but we are more focus in my family business.
After 5 mins. we step outside the elevator. We decided to use Jimmy's car. But something caught our attention. We followed those voices of where it came from. Curiousity kills me.

Unknown person: Did you know that Miss Fields' fiancee is so hot? Like totally hot.

Receptionist: oh yeah I met her yesterday, damn she's so feisty but miss Fields can be a beast sometimes. I felt pity for her.

God, this two I wanted to rip there heads off.

Unknown person 2: actually, I already met her, but in her workplace. She's a very talented surgeon. Most of the staffs there are swooning over her, especially the head nurse.