I DO (Part 1)

A year later...

KAYLA POV.

OMG! What time is it now? Gosh I don't want to be late. Wait okay, I'm still on time. Okay okay.... I took a deep breath. I decided to take a bath first...

After 30 mins. I'm done. Then I change to my robe. A minute after I heard a knock on my door.

That must be Sammy. My maid of honor.

Yes... if you're going to ask, today is my wedding day. Yes, finally me and Alex are going to tie a knot. Our triplets are both a year and half old.

I opened the door and there she is... Sammy my bestfriend since kindergarten until now.

"You're not dress yet?" She asked me and I just shake my head. Understatement for no.

"Why?" She asked me

"I feel so nervous... you know" I told her and she just nodded

"Well, the terror, strict CEO, told me for the first time that she's nervous" she told me while chuckling.

"Well, this is different" I told her

"I can't believe that I'm getting married, that finally I'm going to settle down" I added

"Well, so many things happened, you got shot, hmm you give birth, what else?" she backfires.

"You met my brother in heaven, you sleep for almost 6 months in coma, do you still can't believe it?" She asked me

"Of course I do, its just, when you heard the word wedding its different, its a lot to take in" I told her and she just nodded in agreement.

"Anyway, enough about me. Why are you here?" I asked her. She's not dress yet also.

"Well, you must have forgotten, our make up artist are both downstairs. I am here to get you" she told me and it strike me coz I totally forgot about that.

"Oh yeah, It might have slipped from my mind." I told her.

"Then let's go" she said and we walk through out my room and proceed downstairs where our make up artists are waiting.

Our wedding actually, is just a simple wedding. We decided to do the ceremonies here in our mansion. Its actually big, in our very own garden where the ceremony and reception located its definitely ravishing. Like I don't know if the term beautiful is enough. Well what can we expect, Anderson family is very influential. They can even have their own palace or city if they want to.

I was so lost in my thoughts when Sam tap my shoulder. I look at on her

"Finally, the artist asked if what style do you want" she told me. Then I apologized for it.

"Sorry, well I just wanted to look natural." I told them. And they all nodded. After that, they all do their tasks.

After an hour or so I'm all done. I looked at the mirror, is this really me? My wedding dress, its really fit to me. My designer never disappoint me at all.

"Your so beautiful Kaykay" Sammy said while we both staring to each other.

"Thanks Sammy, you know I do always and you look beautiful too" I told her while chuckling.

"Well, I can't wait for the both of you saying your bows to each other" she said.

"I'm actually nervous about" I told her honestly.

"Oh my, princess is finally getting married" my dad said from behind together with my mom and sister.

"Shut up dad" I told him while controlling myself not to cry or else my make up is going to ruin.

"You look like an angel sis" Claire said.

"You mean today?" Sammy ask her. Then everyone laugh out loud.

Do I look like evil all the time? Its just I'm tough and all because I wanted to discipline my company. Is it my fault if I'm like that?

"Don't mind them hon" my mom said then hugged me.

"Congratulations Honey" she added.

"I love you so much mom, dad and Claire, of course Sammy as well" i told them honestly.

"We love you too" they all saif then we group hug.

"Okay, so we all done? Lets get going now" my dad said and we all nodded.

He guide us to our way, my mom and dad are going to walk me through the altar.

I can't wait to see her...

------------------------------------------------------------------

ALEX POV.

I can't believe that finally I'm getting married. 30 minutes before the wedding and I'm so nervous. I shake my hands to calm down myself.

"Calm down hon" my mom assures me

"Well mom, I don't know. It feels like I'm doing a surgery like 1% chance of life" O told her honestly.

"Honey, it'll be okay. You don't have to worry anything" she said and hug me then tries to fix my bow tie.

Well, I'm actually here at the aisle waiting and greeting some guests. Any minute by now the ceremony will start soon. My mom and dad are going to walk me through the altar.

"Your mom is right Alex" my dad confirmed.

"Oh, I can't even believe that you're finally going to settle down now." My mom said while about to cry.

I hugged her.

"Mom, I'm not going anywhere, okay?" I assure her.

"Alexia, we're supposed to support our daughter and be happy for her" my dad said and I nodded in agreement.

"Alexia? Don't me Chris, if I'm not mistaken last night your definitely crying coz Ales is getting married and you're be able to see here all the time and call her as your "baby girl" my mom said sarcastically that made me to chuckle.

"Dad? Is that true?" I eyed him suspiciously.

"Well, what can I say? You're my only child." He said. I hug him also.

I can feel their sadness and happiness. But, today I promised myself that even if I'm already married I'm still have the responsibility as their daughter to take care of them both.

"I love you both mom and dad" I told them both.

We talk and talk until our wedding coordinator came and told us to be ready and the wedding is about to start.

I actually forgot about my best man. Well, if you will ask that's actually Kevin. Yeah, actually the moment that I told him about it he was so excited. Its a good thing that he's getting better. The treatment must have worked well on him.

Well, I can say that finally I am totally happy about the things that had been happening to me. All the good things and bad things that made my life so colorful.

It was like, yesterday, I was so lost in many circus and tragic that happened in my life. I thought at first that this is just a dream, but its not. This is real. She is real...

I can hear the sound of the band, this is it. I listened very well to the sound of the music. They're playing our theme song.  "Take my hand"...

Kayla Marie Fields I can't wait to finally be able to call you my wife...

------------------♡♡---------------------------------------

The wait is over guys....finally.

Thank you again for the support. Also to those who asked why Kayla is still alive well it just I don't want to murder her. I mean, its just so hard for me to lose her also. And wait for the next update coz it gonna be all about the wedding ceremony. Have a nice day y'all.