LIFE

Third Person POV

The gunman is nowhere to be found. It was actually the senior Montez who planned everything. He knows that he can't count to his son.

When Eric find out what happened he actually drive straight awat to the hospital. He knows what he needs to do. He finally have the guts to disobey his father. He wanted to tell the truth that he was being forced to do so or else his father will going to kill his boyfriend. Yes, Eric Montez is a gay. When his father finds out he was so furious. He said if Eric will disobey him, he will kill his boyfriend and his family as well.

Explanation:

(Eric is actually Kayla's fake ex-boyfriend. Yes they did hooked up before but its just the element of the alcohol that made them to do it.

Eric on the other hand asked Kayla to be his pretend girlfriend for the sake of his father.)

At the hospital:

Alexys POV:

I'm actually at the Operating Room now. Together with my colleagues, we are about to start the operation to Kayla. To be honest this is the first time that we are going to used this procedure. Operating a body while taking a newborn baby in someone's womb.

I, on the other hand I am so nervous. But I have to forget all this emotions. Its for the sake of my future wife and my babies.

"Doc Ac, everything is ready now" doc Gian told me.

"Okay, everyone I know this is the first time that we are going to do this kind of operation. Let's do our best." I told them

"Yes doc" they said in unison

"Okay let's do this now" I told them

First doc Gian showed me the ultrasound, she explained to me her procedure. After the last evaluation. We started to do the operation

Doc Gian will only have a short period of time to do the CS. She explained to me that she'll do it as fast as she can so that we can proceed to take off the bullet inside her head. And I have to stop the bleeding.

After 11 minutes I heard crying. And yes my babies are safe. Our twins, they are alive. Kayla just stay with me. I talk to myself.

"Doc AC" doc Gian called me.

"Why?" I ask her.

"You have triplets" she told me.

"Whaaaat?!" I ask surprisingly

"Yes doc, I'm going to close her wound then you may do the operation now" she told me and I nodded while crying.

"Thank you Gian" I told her

"I am going to tell your parents now about the news" she said.

After the triplets being cleaned up, they brought them to the nursery room and do some few check ups.

I took a deep breath... this is it Kayla. I am going to save you. Wait for me. I love you so much and I will never let you go. I'll do everything to save you. You're my life. My other half. And I have to apologized to my doubts about you. Give me a chance to make my mistakes right.

"Scalpel please" I ask my assistant surgeon...

(Hello guys, sorry I updated late, y'know I've been so busy. I'm sorry for the confusion and everything. I hope you'll still going to support my story. I apologized for thw delay, wrong grammar and etc. Thank you again. Have a nice day fellas!)