On Our Way

KAYLA POV.

She really do have a talent. I just keep my eyes closed while listening to her.

I tried to control myself not to move. I keep in pretending like I was still sleeping. I planned to open my eyes after she sing.

I really missed this girl. And there's no way that I am not going to spend my whole life with her.

After awhile, the song ended.

I heard that she said something.

I don't want to make her sad anymore so I decided to move my hands and open my eyes.

I stared at her. She was shocked and crying at the same time.

"I heard you" I told her.

And after that she smiled at me like I can say that she is really really happy to see me.

"Oh my God!" she managed to say

"I thought I am going to lose you too" she said between sobbing.

"I am not even going to let that happen babe" I told her and she just nodded.

"You saved me again from death" I told her.

"I am not going to let you die Kayla, hell no. She said.

"Wait I have to call our parents and you should see our triplets" she told me and I nodded in excitement. Finally I am going to see my babies.

"And oh by the way you're carrying triplets on your womb" she told me amusingly.

"Wow" I answered. Still can't believe that I am bearing 3 babies on my belly.

"But before that, I may have not give them name yet" she said while scratching her neck

"What do you mean?!" I asked her

"Well, in 6 months they are still nameless" she told me. If I can just move my body I would have punch this girl in front of me. How come she never think of it.

"So in 6 months what did you call them?" I asked her

"Ahm... ahm let's just wait for them here" she told me nervously.

"Its okay babe, jeez I was just joking" I told her

"Okay then, I missed you so much babe" she told me.

"I missed you too Baby" I told her  and she kissed me passionately.

Then after that sweet passionate long kiss someone cleared their throat. And I know that it was our parents.

"Well, we should have waited outside" my mom said

"Well, that's a sight" her mom added

"Whatever mom" I said then she hugs me. God, I missed her so much.

"Welcome back Kayla dear" her mom greeted me.

"Thanks Mom and Auntie Alexia" I said then smile at them

"Where are my babies by the way?" I asked them.

The the door burst open. My dad and her dad and Claire they're carrying my babies.

Wow they are so cute.

"Well babe, here are our griffins" she said at me then I punched her hands. Such a childish.

"Geez I was just joking" she said then everyone laughed.

"Hello dear" her dad greeted me and hug me.

"Hello my princess" my dad teased me. I missed him so much. Like I have missed a lot for those 6 months.

"I missed you so much dad" I told him. And he hug me.

"Well, hello to you too my favourite sister" Claire greeted me and hug me.

"Well that's because I am your only sister idiot" I told her and they laugh at me.

"I thought I am going to lose you sis" she told me while about to cry.

"Well I might have a life like cat" I told her to make her smile and everyone laugh.

"Oh my gosh, are they rely my babies?" I asked them. And they all nodded.

"They are really so cute" I told them amusingly.

"Well, I might have a great genes" Alex said which earn us to laugh all.

"So we have 2 girls and 1 boy" she told me. But she was worried next.

"And ahm one of the girls born like me babe" she said while scratching her neck

"Its okay baby, I love them all no matter who they are" I told her honestly.  We I have said this already to Jasper. And even if I didn't know I am still going to love them no matter what.

"So can we name them now?" Claire asked.

"Finally a name" her dad said. I eyed Alex and she just shrugged.

"Well, we can call our baby boy as Alexander" I told them. And they all nodded.

"Why is that?" Alex ask me.

"Well I just thought your name and the thunder, remember when I am so afraid with thunder when we were still kids and you comforted me" I told her. Well that's one of the reason why I fall in love with her before. She nodded in agreement and kiss me in forehead

"And this little girl, we'll call her Aria" I told them and they all just nodded. Seriously, they really want me to name all of them.

"And lastly for this little one, I wan to call them Jasper" I told them that earns them shockingly.

"Why babe?" She asked me.

"Because from the beginning of our relationship, Jasper never leaves us, so I want to thank him for bringing you back to me and bringing me back to you" I explained to them.

"I met him when I was in a coma, and I saw you all here, and I heard all the things that you said at me Alex" I added.

"So in return, I wanted to call our little one from the memory of him" I told them and I can say that they are all so happy about it.

"Thank you Kayla" she told me while hugging me tightly.

"Ahm" she cleared her throat. 

"Since you're already awake babe" she said at me while staring at my eyes.

"I don't have any sweet long speech on how much I really love you and how much i really wanted to make you my wife but before that" she said

"Kayla Marie Fields" she said and paused

"Will you be my girl to marry me?" She asked kneeling while holding a red small box and a ring?" Oh my gosh... is this a dream?

"Baaaabe?" She asked me nervously

"Yes Alex" I answered her and she put the ring on my finger

Our parents are so happy. And finally I got the chance to carry my babies. Our babies.

I don't have anything to ask for, I have the family that I ever dreamed of just like heaven.

I am totally hers. And she is totally mine.

------------------------------------------------------------------

(So here's the next update guys. Finally, on their way to forever, anyways thanks again for supporting my story 🙂)