"Blackmailing"

Kayla POV

I'm currently here with Eric, he said that he have something to tell. To be honest Alexys didn't know about this. He didn't even know about Eric. I tried to tell her but I am afraid of what she's going to think about me.
Next month will be my due date but I still never been so opened about myself to her.
After she woke up from coma, I promise to myself that whatever happens I will always stay by her side. Now, I don't know if I am still looking forward to it.

"Kayla?" Eric called me.

"What Eric?" I asked in annoyance.
"You don't understand Kay" he said
"I want you to marry me" he added.

"Why Eric?!" I told him angrily.

"Because we belong to each other" he said to me.

"No, and will never be" I said to him. Why on earth he's been bugging me about this? Are you out of your mind?

"Okay, if you're not going to do it then I might choose the hard way then" he explained to me. "I want you, we want your company as well" he added. "You're going to marry me or I am going to send this photos to your so-called-fiancee" he told me while giving me the brown envelope.
"Not just that, I can also bring down your business" he added with a victory grind to his face.

"Why are you doing now Eric?!" I asked him angrily.
"I'm going to wait for your answer till tomorrow" he said to me, ignoring my question.

"And Kay? I'm looking forward to be their father" he said to me while pointing unto my stomach. What the heck?!

"I gotta go, think about it" he said and left me astounded. Why do when I feel so happy there are some bad things happen unexpectedly. Argh! No, it can't be happening right now. I took my phone and dialed Alexys' number. Unfortunately, her line is busy. Fudge. I dialed it again but my call directed to operator. Did she just block me or something? What if she already find out? This is so unfair. God help me. Maybe she's busy today. I decided to go back to my office. I have to tell this to my parents. Maybe they can help me about it. This can't be happening right now... No way I would just leave her because of that. I need to talk to her.

(Hi guys, sorry, I know, I know some of you got annoyed about my last update. Well, to be honest I just wanted to put some different characters and its actually related to my next book that's why I put that kind of scene. I just make this update short. Don't worry, I reassure you all for a happy ending.   For my next update, just be prepared about some shocking revelations. And I just wanted to clear, Kayla didn't cheat or do something, we will find out everything on my next update. Sorry again, I've been so busy lately. I hope you all have a very nice day 🙂)))