Chapter 6

Harrys POV

This place looks amazing,and I think Louis agrees cause his mouth is open. I am gobsmacked at the sight. A chandelier in the livingroom and kitchen.We walked further in and there was a fireplace and mantle piece above it. Perfect for cold nights together. We walked into the kitchen and I nearly fainted, it was so beautiful it had the chandelier where the dinningroom table would be and the kitchen space was huge! The back door by where the dinning table would be let to a patio. The backyard was so big and it even had a pool, this place has everything.

"Louis this is amazing"

"Y-yeah it is"

"Im glad you said that"a voice came from out of nowhere and startled me.

"Nobody want to buy this house and it needs to go off the market soon before its destroyed"

"We'll-"Louis began but I cut him off

"What's the catch, a perfect house like this and nobody wants it, your kidding?"

"No actually nobody really does want it we've tried selling it to many buys and they all say not its either missing get something or just not there style"

"Wow" I say

"Let's look at the rooms"she said "and I'm Caroline Flack by the way" she said

We looked at the master which was still downstairs. It was huge and the bathrom and I liked it cause of the tub, it had double sinks which would definitel come in handy. We walked back out the room and went upstairs instead. The first room we went to was a bedroom if was big but not as big as ours. We went back into the hallway and was greeted by another room fairly smaller than that one. There was one last room and I guess it was an office cause it had a built Ik bookcase and desktop with a functional computer. But there was a door at the end of the hall.

"What's that to? "I asked

"Go open it and find out, you'll love it" Caroline said

I went to go open it with Louis following closely behind me. I opened the last to to a deck!

"OMG this deck amazing" I said as I stepped out onto it.

"Yeah it is"he said not know what else to say

"So, you've liked every aspect of this house. Would you like to buy it or rent it for 5 years? "

I looked at Louis,and nodded my head.

"We'd like to..... buy it!"he exclaimed

"Follow me downstairs for paper work and we'll be all good.

A/n: don't hate me this was a short chapter I know but hey.. THEY BOUGHT A HOUSE!! I'm excited are you? Make sure to vote and comment for future reference for chapters!

Bye minions