chapter 22

Harrys POV

I've been living with a ghost for at least a year now. And damn was it hard I was literally going mentally insane and I was so depressed I dropped out and had the house on sale.

"Harry come be with me, then I can leave" it said

I sighed, maybe it was right. So I unlocked the door and called mum.

"Bye mum"

"Harry what are you-"

"I love you and Gemma but I love Louis more, and I'm gonna be with him"

"Harry, no stay were you are im coming" she said and I heard her moving

"Just say you love me"

"I love you so much Harry more than anything"

"Thank you mummy, bye"

"Harry" I hung up on her then wrote a note.

"I'm ready louis" I yelled

"Follow me"

I followed into my room again and he pointed to a belt. I grabbed and shrugged it.

"Fix it around your neck and the door handle" he said and I did so.

"See you in a few"

"Ok" I said propping myself up placing my neck in it. Then I heard someone bust trough the door.

"Harry! "she screamed so I let myself drop

Then I couldn't breathe and I saw her. I saw my mum, she was crying then everything went black. Then white then I saw Louis the real Louis not that thing.

"Harry, what are you doing here" he said

"You told me to come"

"No I didnt"

"Yeah"

"Haz, I think it was the devil, or your self conscious talking and playing tricks on your eyes." he said which sent shivers up my spine.

"But im here with you, and that's all I really want" I said then walked and kissed him.

Well wasn't that weird and sad and short!! As you can tell its ending.

Bye minions

Two more chapters that are short and titled for ya