chapter 9

Louis POV

I woke up to Harry placing soft kisses on my lips, I managed to smile and open my eyes to see his beautiful face. His emerald green eyes stared into my blue-green eyes for what seemed the longest of time.

"Get up we gotta keep moving your stuff" he said

He was right, we are gonna keep my bed since its a queen and mum is letting us have the couch so she can buy a new one (she never liked that couch). I got dressed and went downstairs.

"Hey my boy" Dan said

"Hey Dan, can you help Harry and I move my bed and the couch? "

"Yeah of course"

"Thanks" I said

"The moving van is here" Harry yelled "Ok cool" I yelled back

I got boxes that's were already downstairs and started putting them into the truck as did Harry. This was gonna take a while.

•••••

We got to our new house and had unloaded all the boxes and my bed along with the couch.

"Louis, this is a new start for us"

"Yes it is Haz, yes it is"

3 years later (haha BITCHES you thought that's where it all started)

Harrys POV

"Louis" I said walking into the livingroom

"Yes?" he said looking up at me

"We should go to the Adoption Center today" I said

"Oh really, are you sure your ready?"

"....No.. "

"Haz" he said patting his lap and I sat there

"Don't rush this your only 19 ok, i don't wanna rush you into anything"

"Ok Lou, your right"

"Now that we have an understanding,what do you wanna do tonight?" I asked

"You" he said and I tensed up

"Me" I pointed at myself

"Yep" he said licking his lips

"Don't rush me into anything remember" I said

"But I'm not, you asked and I told you" he said leaning in closer to me

"I know" I said wrapping my arms around his neck and him wrapping his arms around my waist

He turned me so that I was face to face with him and I leaned in to close the gap. He licked my bottom lip and I let him in, it was getting really really hot then he picked me up as he walked to our room. They latest me against the bed ans removed his shirt, he was really hot especially shirtless. He hovered over me and looked me in the eyes.

"Do you want to do this?"he asked quietly

"Yeah" I nodded and he smiled

He leaned back down and kissed me as I rubbed my hand up and down his chest, i placed my hands around his neck and tugged on his hair a little causing him to moan which was the sexiest this ever. He slid my shirt off me along with my pants. He removed his pants and it revealed both of our hard members. I was nervous and scared but I shouldn't be. He leaned back down to kiss me and with the action his member rubbed mine cause me to moan and him to smirk in the kiss. He pulled off his boxers quietly moaning as the air hit his hard on. Then he did the same to me and I didn't moan as quietly. He smirked once again and went to a draw and got a bottle of something blue.

"It will make it to where it doesn't hurt as much" he said and I nodded

He slicked it around his fingers first and put one it my ass. He pushed his finger in and out until he decided to add a second finger, I hissed at the painful feeling. He continued to do the same thing till I moaned quietly, he then added a third finger in and I hissed in pain once again. Man nobody told me this shit would hurt so much, I finally felt myself loosen up around him and he pulled his fingers out. He hovered over me once again.

"You ready"

"Yeah" I nodded

I needed him now, like badly. Turn he put the head in, it was so big I don't think I can contain it. He slowly pushed in, inch by inch as I cried in pain. I don't think he knew it would so much I would cry.

"Haz, I'm so sorry we can stop if-"

"No, your fine, I just need to adjust you know" I sniffled

"O-ok" he said

He was fully in me and I wanted to burst into tears but I couldn't do that, not now. I finally cooled down and told him he could move, but I soon regret that after he pulled out the pain came again. He started to thrust in and out slowly,and the pain quickly turned into pleasure.

"F-faster" I managed to say

He nodded and did as told going fast and faster till I was moaning and saying his name. He moaned and groaned a bit as I made him feel good to. This was a lot more intense than I thought. I came onto my chest and Louis' saying his name, then he came right after taking me into shock and scratching his back as he and I moaned. He pulled out panting,then laud beside be wrapping his arms around me.

"How does it feel to have just been fucked by Louis Tomlinson?" he asked

"Well...he's a normal Uni student and so am I so it was amazing" I said smiling as Louis grinned

"Good, that means I did my job right"

So yeah that was that!!!

Haha the next time few chapters you might hate me.... Haha

Bye minions