chapter 19

Louis' POV

It's my birthday bitches!! I was excited yet still sleeping till I felt lips on mine. My eyes opened slightly to see Harry.

"Wakey wakey LouBear" he said in a baby voice

"Hmm"

"Happy Birthday"

"Happy Birthday!"

"It's not my birthday its yours"

"You didn't let me finish..." I said opening my eyes "Happy Birthday to me!! " I said throwing my hands in the air

"It's my birthday whoop whoop" I yelled and started jumping on the bed

"your 22" Harry said

"Ugh, don't remind me"

"To late!" he said and ran away knowing I would chase him

The whole time he was talking he spoke in a baby voice which was adorable yet kinda annoying.

"Look Lou Lou I made you a birthday breakfast to go with your card" he said making me sit. "And all this adds up at the end of the day" he said seductively.

"O-ok then" I stutter

••••

I ate the food Harry made for me it was amazing by the way.

"Harry?" where did he go

"Come here" he yelled back

I ran up the stairs and stopped

"Harry" I yelled

"Here" he yelled, it was coming from the door at the end of the hall. (which is gonna be a scary book by me)

I ran to the end of the hall and pushed open the door, since it was particularly opened. And saw his beautiful little face.

"Sit" he said and so I did.

"HazBear why are you up here? It's freezing"

"Lou just look at the view, all the cars and people walking on icy streets it's beautiful isn't it?"

"It really is but can we go in?"

"Fine" he said

We went back in. I headed to the bedroom to take a shower and change into clothes. When I came I out I was pinned to the wall by none other than Harry.

"Good your ready, let's go" he said then kissed me.

He grabbed his keys and blindfolded me.

"Harry"

"Sshh, just go with it"

"Ok fine"

He guided me to the car and sat me down and started driving down the road.

••••

The car stopped and I was helped out with Harry obviously guiding me into a building. He sat me down.

"Take the blindfold off Lou" I did as told

I opened my eyed to the sudden light. Then I looked and we were on the playground were we first met that day all those years ago. Tears formed in my eyes.

"Haz"

"Hmm"

"I love you so much" I said looking at him

"I love you too baby" he said hugging me as I burried my face in the crook of his neck. I kissed his neck the sat up and kissed him. Man I love this sap.

••••

It was dark and we were tired from playing and the drive back home was full of us singing to the radio.

"Because you know im all about that base, bout that base, no treble" we sang

Then it switched " I'm gonna swing from the chandelier" we trying to sing the high note. Only if Zayn was here.

"They tried to save me but im to far gone, they called me crazy so I played along, and you wanna change me but im on my own" we yelled "la da da da da da da da" we sang "I'm just a reject!" we finished as soon as we pulled into the driveway.

We got out laughing and stumbled into the house. Harry pinned me to the wall and started to kiss me. His hands were under my shirt as I tugged on his curls causing him to moan. He surprisingly picked me up and carried me to our room, shutting the door behind us. We were gonna do this again.

A/n: no smut but you get it, Harry topped again, and Louis got birthday sex. So yeah. A few more chapters after this. Get ready guys!!