Chase (Edited)

Justine's pov

I felt my paws hit the dirt and grass heavy but at the same time, like a cloud. My chest hurts even more. I wanted to cry

So I did. I can't tell why I'm crying. My raccoon was trying to make me stop, cause the pain in my chest was too much to handle.

But I stop crying when I heard wolfs howl.

No no no no! This is why I don't want to live in the forest! Wolfs! They hunt and kill creatures like me! I yelp and hide in a tree stump. I see wolf feet run past me.

I hold my breath, preventing my voice to squeak out of fear. I felt my body shake like no tomorrow.

So now I have another thing to worry about. Die to blood lost, hungry wolf, or hunger. I don't like my odds.

My brain was going through so many scenarios until a wolf paw stopped infront of me.

I grabbed my mouth with my raccoon paw and watched the paw. Unable to breathe.

I heard the wolf breathe heavy and sniff the environment. His paw was ginormous. He continues sniffing for a good minute. Then his paw moves.

I let my breath out. Sighing.

But it was too early to calm down as a paw grabs me and pulls me out.

I yelp and cry as I stood before 5 wolfs. The one that pulled me out was the paw from earlier. He must have known I was there and now has some scary black eyes.

I stood up and try my best to growl back at the wolfs. Trying my best to come up with some drool to act like I have rabies. Worked before... but right now...not so much. In fact, they got closer.

I started to panic and felt my nails come out. I'm not dying today without a fight. I growl louder showing my vicious teeth.

One came too close and I jumped on him. Scratching his face up good.

He yelps and backs away in pain. But the wolf beside him didn't like that. His eyes turned black and attacked me.

I yelped and tried my best to dodge.

The wolf then tries to bite my stomach or tail. But soon was stopped by the biggest wolf.

I gasp trying to collect my breath. The smaller wolf backed down and went to his injured friend.

Meanwhile, the huge wolf comes over to me and didn't seem like a threat. In fact my raccoon yarn for him, like what he did for Tanner. Raccoon your messed up.

Then all of a sudden I was picked up by my neck with his teeth. Like I was some kind of cub or pup.

Soon he starts walking away from the smaller wolfs. I turned around and saw we were getting closer to the mansion I escaped from.

We walked a bit more and saw bitch face and look alike Tanner come towards me and the huge wolf. I wonder were Tanner is if he was so willing enough to save my life

Bitch tries to take me but I swiped my claws at her. She jumps back and look-a-like tanner picks me up. My raccoon didn't very react so much unlike Tanner and the huge wolf.

I turn and stared at the huge wolf confused. While lookalike pets me softly. I like it, but these people are seriously confusing me.

THEIRS A HUGE FUCKING WOLF RIGHT INFRONT OF THEM HOLD A RACCOON

Bones breaking was heard. I look at myself questioning.

If it isn't me then... I look up and see the wolf shifting to a human...TANNER?!? So that's what he meant by shifting in a werewolf!!!

I then passed out