Back to Normal (for now)

Tanner's POV

I slowly woke up to annoying piece of shit alarm clock with a soft ball of fur on my naked chest. I felt refreshed and shut off the alarm. I looked down and saw my raccoon mate sleeping on my chest in his raccoon form. He must of shifted in his sleep. Makes sense honestly

He looks so easy and calm sleeping, but unfortunately we got school to get to. I groan sitting up with my sore bones and light shook Justine.

"Come on babe," I then yawn trying to get myself awake, "time to get ready for school"

He groan and sit up looking at me with groggy eyes. Like he can barely see me. I chuckles at his looks.

"Come on babe, shift and let's get ready. We both need to catch up on missing school work from last week" I try to encourage him, but let's be honestly. I'm trying to encourage myself to even continue school. Then to court my mate here and now.

He nods and and bows stretching like a fox. His tongue comes out as he yawns and stretches his paws out. Then bumps off my chest and off the bed before shifting.

I watch him and saw his naked back. Damn I would love to hit that. But I want to court him first. Make him special. I get up and got clothes on for myself. I turn and saw him working so slow he barely found shorts and got them on.

He must of wake up early to get to school even remotely on time. But he also lived near the school then a few miles away so he mostly likely get the same amount of sleep.

I finished getting ready and fixed myself up. I grabbed our backpacks and went to start up some oatmeal for the both of us.

Justine sooner or later comes out dressed with one shoe on. Trying his hardest to stay awake to put on the other. I giggled and put the oatmeal in bowls and put them both on the table and started to eat.

He finally got the other shoe on and sat down in front of the other bowl. He then took one bite of the oatmeal and looked at me

"Oh my goodness, what is this?" he asked shocked

I raised an eyebrow, "that is oatmeal love"

"Oatmeal is so good," he then starts to munch on his oatmeal like it was the last meal on earth.

I smile, "glad you like it love"

I then finished up my oatmeal and grabbed both plates and put them in the skin. I then saw the time on the microwave and freaked

Were going to be late if we dont leave now.

I picked up Justine and our backpacks and left my room.

"Wow wow wow, what's wrong Tanner?" Justine asks confused and worried

"Nothings wrong love, we just need to get to school and catch up with Casey and Jasmine" I explained to him.

He nods  and jumps off my arms and ran beside me out the mansion.

oh boy

~

Justine POV

Soon we made it to school on time. Plus out of breath. Tanner helped me to first hour without passing out. Knowing how out of breath I am for run so many miles. I'm a raccoon, not a dog.

Jasmine and Casey were there and helped us get catches up with both of are classes. Soon Lunch came around. Tanner didnt let go of me and hold my hand protectively.

I looked around and saw lots of staring eyes. Most were full of disgust, others of more suprise.

But I didnt see Alex and his crew here. Werid, usually their the ones waiting for me here so they can watch me til I'm by myself.

I'll ask Tanner after school. Something must of happened

Wait a minute. if Tanner is a werewolf, would he know I was bullied by Alex and his crew? I mean it makes sense if he found my blood somewhere and tracked me by it. Also explains why he not asking me lots of questions cause of it. Wait, he wouldn't kill Alex or anyone in that group for me, right?

RIGHT?!?

No I cant over think this right now. I should be happy i havent been billed yet today on my first day back from all that drama. At least I have a strong mate werewolf to protect me.

Then the announcement went off

"May Tanner, Casey and Jasmine come to the office please. Tanner Casey and Jasmine. Thank you"

Tanner looks towards me and whines, I chuckle. He acts so muck like a puppy that just got hit with a stick or a 'bad boy' gesture.

"Go, I'll be fine here Tanner" I try to calm down his whining.

He sighs and stands up, "ok but if anyone hurts you in any way, shape or form. You tell me, ok?" He asks

I nod, "I promise"

He nods back, "good, I'll be back love" then kisses my cheek and leave,right behind Casey and Jasmine who both look upset that their meal was interrupted. I swear they're all puppies.

I continue my lunch in complete silence. I would enjoy this but something seems wrong.

Silence may be good, but too silent could be really bad

~

one word

motivation...

I need more splash potion of motivation plz