||Chapter Two|| A New Power

|| Brief Warning : There is some gore involving an animal in this chapter. ||

You stood in the corner of the tiny pristine cell, both your tiny hands pressed up against the tiles as you sobbed into the corner of the walls. Your heart was pumping at an unruly pace and you could feel it pounding against your chest. 

Pain was all you could feel. You upper arm was the worst of all, since that's where the needle was inserted. Three hours had passed and it was still swollen and bruised.

You began to bang your head on the hard tiles while you sobbed. You didn't know why, but it helped. It made your head feel numb and you somewhat enjoyed the pain and numbing feeling across your forehead. After a while, when you pulled your head back to bang it on the wall again, your eyes were met with blood. Your blood was on the tiles. You reach up to touch your head and realize your forehead was bleeding. You didn't care.

||

The testing room. That's where you were right now, standing in the middle of the empty room. It was fairly large. Probably 30 meters by 20 meters, or 100 feet by 65 feet. The multiple adults behind the viewing window were discussing important matters. Right now, it was 3:50 pm.

"Sir Kaichoka, Shigaraki and Kurogiri have arrived." A young lady announced to her boss.

"Right." He said in a low, monotoned voice. He looked over towards the door to the observation room and called out to the individuals behind it. "You may enter."

With Kaichoka's permission, the people behind the door came into the room. The door opened slowly, and a pale white hand was on the door handle. Behind the thick metal door was a tall, pale man with light blue hair and dissembled hands all over his body. He was accompanied by another man, and he was surrounded by purple mist.

"Ah, Shigaraki. Kurogiri. I'm pleased to see you." Kaichoka grinned at his guests and leaned back in his seat by the viewing window.

"Likewise, Kaichoka." Kurogiri greeted.

"I know you two have been looking forward to seeing her increased powers. Trust me, I am too."

"Yeah, yeah. Whatever. Where is she?" Shigaraki scratched at his neck and peered around the room impatiently.

"Straight to the point. I see, I see. I like the way you roll. You've been waiting to see her for months now, so I can understand your urgency." The boss responded, sighing and standing from his seat. The young lady besides him was standing with her hands politely clasped together. "She's in here."

He gestured over to the large window in the wall. Behind the window, they could all see you standing in the middle of another room, swaying slightly and fiddling with the bandage on your upper arm uncomfortably. 

The man named 'Shigaraki' slowly walked over to the window, intensely inspecting you. He stopped once he was right in front of the glass, still watching you. You had no idea they were there, because on your side of the wall, the window was just a mirror.

"Merely a few hours ago, she was injected with the second-stage quirk enhancing drug : Fordophlaute. I'll spare you the details on how it exactly works on one's body, since I'm sure you've already been informed." Kaichoka explained while also wandering to the window and looking at you. "Shell be re-located in the next few days depending on-"

"Cut the bullshit. We're here to see her quirk's improvement, not obsess over details." Shigaraki cut him off with an annoyed tone and another scratch to his neck. Kurogiri came up to the window as well.

"Hey, now. Easy there, champ, I was just going over some things." The boss chuckles and looks over to the eager man. "We'll begin the test now, then. And just a reminder, we have not yet seen what she can do with that new drug inside her system. We don't know what to expect, but we have a pretty broad idea. Aisoyama, start the test."