||Chapter Seven|| The Visit

The part with Izuku in it is quite long, but seeing as you're all quite excited to see Izuku meet 'you', I'm guessing you won't mind.

||

Aizawa was walking around the kitchen counter and to the front door, while you were sitting in your seat, watching the milk trickle down the ceiling and walls. There was shattered glass on the counter and little bits of plate everywhere in the room from when your quirk activated from reflex.

Aizawa sighs, slips the lock off and pulls open the door. "Midoriya."

"Y-Yeah!" The boy was panting wildly, and had the biggest smile ever. "I- um- I ran h-here!"

"Kid's inside." He blandly says and turns around to walk back to the mess he needs to clean up. Izuku gladly followed him inside and shut the door behind himself. They started walking down the hallway, with Izuku behind Aizawa.

"Like I said, she's real skittish, so go easy on her." He instructs and Izuku gives an understanding nod. Aizawa wanted to make sure you were as comfortable as possible, so he made sure to tell Izuku how to keep you as calm as he could. "No loud noises, no quick movements, no getting in her personal space and for god's sake, do not touch he-"

The man stopped talking when they reached the dining area and your seat was empty. Izuku averted his attention to where Aizawa was looking, and he guessed that you should've been in one of those chairs.

"Kid? You here?" Aizawa wanders around the table to search for you. Izuku was starting to get a little freaked out, too. He stood in the archway just nervously looking around the dining room and walked to peer around the kitchen. After a few seconds, Aizawa bent down and saw you under the table, beneath your chair in a ball. You were shaking, too. He sighed a breathe of relief and waved towards you.

"Come here, kid. What are you doing under here?" He asks soothingly and you keep looking around behind him for the stranger.

"Man." You mumble.

When Izuku heard Aizawa talking to someone that Aizawa called 'kid', he walked over to where he was crouched on the floor. While standing, he tilted his head to look under the table a little. His heart was seriously melting into a big mess even more than it had been the past few days.

"Yes, honey, that's Midoriya." He said gently and his soft eyes made your heat beat calm down. "Remember 'visitor'?"

Izuku stood there nervously, not really wanting to intrude or be disrespectful. He gulped and fiddled with his fingers. Merely 5 feet from him was the little girl he saved. And not to mention Aizawa had just called her 'honey'. He never, ever called anyone something that wasn't their name.

"V-Vis-tor" A quiet, high pitched mumble came from under the table. That's the first time Izuku heard your voice. To say he found it adorable was an understatement. It was absolutely precious.

"Yeah. I promise he's safe, alright? He won't do anything uncalled for. I'll make sure of it."

You peer behind Aizawa and see another person's legs and feet shifting around. You had no idea who it was, and it scared you. As soon as you heard a different person's voice, you quickly hid under the table to hide from him. Every fiber in your body was panicking.

"Bad. B-bad man."

"No, not bad man."

Izuku was very puzzled at what he was hearing. Certainly wasn't something you would exactly expect a child to say, or a conversation to hear. He was now even more worried for you, if that was even possible. He even took a few more steps back to give you and Aizawa some space.