||Chapter Seventeen|| A Slap On The Face

|| Hi ya'll, I finally made another god damned chapter! Sorry for makin' all of you wait and twiddle your thumbs for, like, a month. And a new character shows up! One you have been wanting to see, so, hope it suffices. Apologies again, people!||

||Back In Hosu City, 8:40 am||

Kirishima bent down a little, pushing away a branch of a bush and peering through it. "Anyone in here?" He didn't get a response, similar to the last half hour of searching, so he pouted and stood up. He peered around the park, looking for anywhere he hasn't searched.

Izuku, on the other hand, was currently in the middle of a bush, with twigs in his hair and a little scratch on his arm from one annoying branch. The boy peeped past the leaves and called out, "Hello? Um... little girl?" He remembered you didn't have a name, so he just went with that. Shouting out 'muffin' was a bit weird.

Both of them got nothing, so they met up in the middle of the park together, both confused and worried. Izuku plucked a twig out of his hair and sighed, "What now?"

Kirishima sat on one of the swings and pushed both hands through his hair, pushing it back and letting out a sigh. He pouted and thought to himself. He checked his phone for anything from Bakugou or Aizawa, but it was empty and he grew more worried. "Christ, man, I dunno."

Both were very anxious about the situation. Izuku was on the brink of having a panic attack from it all, remembering the way you carefully poked his hand and grabbed onto one of his fingers back when he first met you. It was so cute to him, and to think that a small kid was lost in a huge city made his stomach do flips. A good hero would do his best to find anyone.

He stands and walks towards one of the exits of the park. "We can't give up, though. Let's go search the other park down the street..."

Izuku flicked his head around the park anxiously, and jogged after Kirishima.

||A Freeway, 8:40 am||

Fumes, smoke and the smell of fuel was lingering around the pile of what was left of the stolen car, with teeny bits of window pane all over the road. The sound of glass falling and clinking against the ground broke the silence, as a body in the front seat lifted their head. Dabi tried opening his eyes, but all he saw was a blurry mess and the smell of fuel. His body began to sting, especially when he tried sitting up and the piece of glass in his arm moved. He grunted and let his head fall on the seat again.

"Fuck..." He grumbled out into the silence, and peered over to the body next to him lying limp in the passenger seat. The body wasn't still for long, when it twitched and he heard a high pitched groan and squeak of pain.

"Dabi? Dabi, Dabi what the hell was tha- ah..." Toga tried to talk to the blurry figure next to her, but the sharp pain in her torso stopped her. She hit her head on the dash board, and probably broke a rib.

"Well, it was nice knowing you." He sarcastically chuckled with the little bit of energy he had, coughing and waving away some dust in his face. A sigh later, and he started kicking the last shards of a window as a way out. Pretty useless.

In the trunk of the car, you were on your knees, with your cheek mushed up against the roof, since the car was laying on it's side. You started kicking and flinging yourself around, until you were laying on your back. You were crying and grunting to get out of wherever you were, but you soon learnt that this room was a very, very small room.

You squealed and let out throaty groans until your throat started to ache, and you heard metal denting and material ripping. Things started to vibrate and dent and tear apart, and it became noisier and nosier each second, including your screams for help.