||Chapter Fourteen|| Casual Car Drive

|| Hosu City, 6:50 am ||

"Hey, hey, hey, what did I tell you, psycho." Dabi smirks as he spots the car. It certainly wasn't theirs, but once they stole it, it would be.

"Ooh, can I hold her?" Toga excitedly says, with a twinkle in her crazy eyes. "While you break into the car?"

"No, I'm not letting her anywhere near you. You can look out for the poor mother fucker who's about to lose their car, though."

"That's kinda boring, but okay!" She smiles, and runs her finger from your forehead down to the tip of your nose as she begins to walk away. "Bye, bye, baby-bumpkins!"

She pulls her finger away from your face with a pleased smile, and begins to trot away from the tall male and the limp child over his shoulder. She keeps walking down the foot-path of the slightly busy city, until she's far enough, and then leans against the wall of a shop. She crosses her arms and glances around for any one who might notice her partner in crime.

Dabi shuffles you, so you're not flopped over his shoulder anymore because if anyone saw that, they would be quite concerned. Instead, you're now sitting on his hip with your head on his chest. It looks like you're just sleeping.

Although there's no chance the door is open, he yanks on the driver seats's door handle. To his surprise, it was actually unlocked. The door opened. Who would leave their car unlocked?

He scoffs, and chuckles a little. "Pretty dumb move."

Then he realizes why the car's door was unlocked. It was because the owner of the car was about 50 feet away, walking towards the car while looking at her phone. She pressed a button on her keys, which opened the car doors. A second after she opened the car, Dabi happened to yank open the door.

"Oh, fuck!" He hisses under his breath, and he looks back to the woman. Luckily, she was still looking at her phone and hadn't noticed him yet. His eyes quickly zip over to Toga, who was still up against the wall. She looked like she hadn't spotted the lady yet, either.

He frowned, and had to think quick on his feet. If he yelled out for Toga, the lady would notice and probably chase after him and Toga. They could easily fight her off if she did go after them, but that would attract too much attention. They had to get themselves and you out of the country without much attention from the coppers.

In fact, he just chucked himself right into the drivers seat all of a sudden. As he sat down, he pulled the door shut and frowned a bit when he heard your head clank against the side of the car. The door shut and he locked it. He checked, and Toga was looking at him with a 'what the hell?' face. The lady was still on her phone.

He ripped open the section under the steering wheel, and flopped you onto the passenger seat while he did it. Your head hit the window, adding a second bruise to your fore head. Dabi didn't mind you hitting your head, he ignored it and started fumbling with the wires. A few quick seconds later, and the engine started to turn on.

He smirked and pulled back the hand beak. "Gotcha now, mother fucker!"

He heard shrieking, and when he looked out the window as he started to drive, he saw the lady struggling to run to the car in her high heels. She looked pretty shocked and angered at this random dude who just sat in her car. When she got close enough, she started banging on the window and trying to pull open the door.

"Hey, that's my car, you psycho! Hey! Hey, stop!" She shrieked from outside and tried opening the door again a couple of times. Dabi waved casually with a smirk, and pressed down on the accelerator. The car screeched out the parking space and he laughed in triumph as the car started to race down the road.