17 - I love secret islands

Hey guys I'm back, super sorry about the gaps between updating. I went to sleep at 5 am yesterday cause I chugged a HUGE cup of dumb bitch juice and procrastinated on a project and had to write 7 essays in one night. But it's gucci now let's get back to the story.

Also, what's up with the new logo and everything ?

-/-/-/-/-/-/-

*Y/N's POV*

I woke up this morning and was surprised to see the snow finally melting away and the birds chirping again. As much as I love winter, there's only so much you can get pelted by snowballs (thanks Fred and George) before you get sick of it.

It was a Saturday so thank god we didn't have classes. I needed a damn break and I'm sure as hell gonna get one.

I put on black leggings with an over-sized hoodie that I think I stole from Harry and trudged downstairs for breakfast.

"Hey y'all," I sat down on a bench next to George and was surprised to see Draco sitting at the Gryffindor table too.

"Hey Drakey boy, not that I mind but aren't you gonna get lynched or something for 'sitting with the enemy'" I made air quotes with my fingers.

"Yeah, maybe but I really don't give a shit." He grimaced and ruffled his hair. "Turns out some of these fuckers aren't that bad after all."

(Skip back to a couple days ago after Potions)

Harry and Draco left the dungeon classroom together in similar states of anger.

After a moment of silence, Draco burst out, "You know, I don't trust that little rat Jack as far as I can kick him."

"Me too! I don't know what Y/N is thinking, I don't know how she can even CONSIDER forgiving him." Harry fumed.

The two complained to each other all the way back to the Great Hall, not even noticing that they were getting along.

It turns out that the old saying of "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" is true after all, because the two ended up forming a bond over a common hatred of Jack.

Despite their usual jabs at each other, the old venom that they used to have towards one another had died away and Draco was becoming more integrated into the group.

(Back to present day)

Draco shrugged, "It turns out the people I usually hang around are either as dumb as rocks," He looked pointedly at Crabbe and Goyle, who were busy with seeing how many cookies they could cram into Goyle's mouth, "Or toxic as fuck." He tilted his head towards Pansy Parkinson, who was currently shooting daggers at me with her eyes.

I smiled sweetly at her and brought my middle finger up to gently wipe the corner of my mouth.

She scowled and I chuckled, turning back to the table.

"So guys." I folded my hands and leaned on the table like an executive at a business meeting. "You might be wondering why I've gathered you all here today."

"Prob cause it's breakfast." Ron shouted, his voice muffled by a crumpet. I glared at him for a couple seconds and sighed.

"Annnnd thank you for ruining my joke, Ronathan." He snorted and choked, starting to cough violently. Hermione slapped his back sympathetically and he sputtered before raising his head, his eyes watery.

"Ron...Ronathan?" He wheezed.

I nodded seriously, keeping a grave facial expression. "Yes. As you ruined my joke, we are no longer on nickname basis. Consider yourself demoted to full-name status."