Time of My Life F.W

Based on Fred's movie death. I don't own Harry Potter or any of the characters, they belong to JK Rowling

I was running. As fast as I could. The Battle of Hogwarts was in full swing, Death Eaters, members of the Order, Hogwarts students and teachers alike were fighting, jets of light firing here, there and everywhere. The building itself was crumbling under all the magic and the dueling. There was debris and bodies, good and bad, everywhere, and I stumbled over a couple as I ran. My heart was racing, beating out of my chest at twice the normal speed and my breaths were coming in short, sharp, panting bursts. I'd just killed a Death Eater. My fifth tonight. Wonder how many George has killed. That's who I was looking for. George. My twin brother. I'd had to escape pretty quickly, as another hoard of Death Eaters were running towards us. I was with Kingsley Shacklebolt at the time, and we had both split up- Kingsley going left and me going right- in order to try and confuse the oncoming Death Eaters. As I sprinted round a corner, there he was. I instantly recognised him as Antonin Dolohov from the Ministry's WANTED posters. Dolohov was, and still is, one of the longest-serving, most loyal, Death Eaters. He was also one of the most powerful, beside Bellatrix Lestrange and Lucius Malfoy. He was simply staring into my old charms classroom through the window, looking absent-minded and bored, despite a war raging around us in full swing. I skidded to a halt as he slowly turned to face me. "Weasley." He said with a growl. "Dolohov" I replied, with just as much, if not more, venom. My wand was raised towards him, but I didn't fire any spells. His wand wasn't even raised, he just looked at me, an evil glint in his eye. Something was telling me to just use an unforgivable curse and kill him right there and then. But at the same time, I didn't want to. Something else was tugging at me telling me not to, even though all my instincts were screaming at me to kill him whilst he didn't have his wand out. It made more sense to just kill him, but the tugging feeling was still there. I listened to that instead and stayed quiet.

Dolohov walked slowly towards me, and I backed away at the same speed, taking a step back whenever he took one forwards. Just then, Tonks ran round the corner, obviously seeing me back out of the area we all now stood. "Fred! Do you have any idea who that is? Run, you idiot!" I just stared at her, forgetting about Dolohov for a moment, and wondered how she could tell I was Fred, and not George. Then I remembered I had two ears. A shout woke me from my thoughts. "Avada Kedavra!" Dolohov yelled. A jet of green light shot out of the end of his wand, I flung my arms up in front of me to shield my face from the light of the curse and, however grudging I was to admit it, I was scared it was coming at me. But I looked up in time to see Tonks fly 15 feet into the air, hit a wall, and land on the ground, unmoving. "You BASTARD! Expelliarmus!" The first spell that popped into my head. Dolohov smiled and blocked my disarming charm with a lazy wave of his wand. "Stupefy! Reducto! Expelliarmus! Sectumsempra!" (I learnt that one from Harry, when he was talking about it to Ron). I paused for a split second to compose myself a little and summon as much hatred and anger as I could. "CRUCIO!" Dolohov blocked all of my spells easily except for the Cruciatus Curse, which was, in the eyes of the Ministry, unforgivable. But I didn't care. Dolohov was writhing on the floor in pain as I held the Curse on him, boiling hatred and anger flowing through my veins like I'd never experienced it before. The Cruciatus curse was soaring through Dolohov, I could see it as the Death Eater twitched and writhed in the ground all but ten feet away from me. "George! Stop! You don't know what you're doing!" I instantly look up at the sound of my twin brother's name, the Cruciatus curse instantly ending at the thought of my brother. I turn to my right, where the sound came from, only to see Remus Lupin, standing about six feet away, with his wand up. "Fred." Remus said, almost calmly, but with a hint of urgency in his voice. He'd obviously realised I have two ears, just like his wife, now that I'd turned. "Stop. That's an unforgivable curse-". I cut him off.
"I don't care! Do you think he wouldn't use it on me if he got the chance! Do you think he'd stop if he heard his brother's name? He's a Death Eater, for crying out loud, Remus. He's evil, vile and malevolent. And, if you look over there, the bastard killed your wife!" I screamed at Remus, tears burning and stinging my eyes, threatening to flow down my cheeks. But I wouldn't let them. I was surprised at how much hatred was in my voice, and it clearly shocked Lupin too. Remus looked sad, looking at me with lines of concern written all over his face. Both of us had forgotten about Dolohov. "Fred. Listen you me. You-" Remus was cut off by Dolohov, who had slowly risen to his feet, clearly unharmed by the effects of the Cruciatus curse. "Avada Kedavra!" Yet another jet of green light shot out of Dolohov's wand, this time aimed at Remus. I watched as it hit him square in the chest. But it didn't send him flying backwards. Remus just crumpled, dead before he hit the floor.