He Felt It G.W

I don't own Harry Potter or any of the characters, they belong to JK Rowling
This chapter follows on from the previous one. It was originally going to be on the end of it, but I changed my mind lmao. Anyways, enjoy and you may need tissues.

Colin Creavy. George recognised the 16-year-old from the many times he had tried to 'help' Harry, yet died the first chance he got. "He must've hidden away somewhere whilst the underage kids were being hoarded out." George said to none other than Minerva McGonagall, who was stood with him, her clothes ripped in several places and a layer of dirt and blood covering her face, who was also studying the younger boy's body. He was stiff as a board, his face blank and eyes open without seeing. He looks slightly peaceful, yet also afraid, George thought. McGonagall helped him heave Colin into a corner, where his body wouldn't be damaged. "Let's go, Mr Weasley." George nodded and he and McGonagall walked back down the corridor leading towards the old transfiguration classroom.

They were about ten feet away when three Death Eaters came round the corner. Two were masked. One was... "Fenrir Greyback." McGonagall all but growled. George was shocked at the amount of poison that he heard in her voice. He had heard her get angry before. Hell, she had gone all-out screamy shouty pouty wouty on him and Fred on several occasions, but never in his life had he heard his Transfiguration teacher speak with venom. "You little bastard!" George was furthermore stunned. He'd never heard McGonagall speak like that before, much less swear. Fenrir smiled, blood, presumably human, was dripping from his stubbled chin. "Evening, Minerva. What a wonderful night to duel." The two Death Eaters behind him pulled out their wands, and Greyback raised his. George also raised his, but McGonagall beat him to it. "Bombarda!" The whole floor beneath the Death Eaters exploded, sending all three of them flying through the air, and Minerva and George falling backwards. None of the Death Eaters moved. "You should know, Fenrir Greyback was a straight-O student when he was at Hogwarts" McGonagall said, not turning away from the now possibly dead Death Eaters ironic as she stood up, helping George as she went.

They were now walking towards one of the closest unblocked secret passageways, hoping to get some time to plan their next move and pass it on to all the still living Order members before too long. "So, hold up, you mean to say that you enjoyed it when we pranked Snape?" George said with a half-laugh. McGonagall smiled at George. "Indeed. I liked him, do not get me wrong, even as a student. But seeing him get angry as an adult was always amusing, Mr Weasley. Particularly when he had bright pink hair, a yellow moustache and a tight red dress on. And couldn't magic them away. That one was most amusing." George laughed, but it turned into a scream.

His bones were on fire. His blood was boiling. He was in excruciating pain. George screamed again; or at least he thought he did. All sound, sight and touch was gone from him; stolen, and replaced with total agony. Tears flowed freely down his cheeks as he struggled to resist the endless pain that thundered through his body and veins. His head felt like it was going to explode and he was sure his brain had transfigured into solid lava. His eyes felt like they were bulging out of his skull. His muscles all spasmed at once and he fell to the floor, his body twitching and writhing from the pain of everything burning and boiling. Then it stopped. George became aware of his surroundings, of McGonagall's arms around him, of the hallway, the noise, the smell of smoke and dust. Everything. He stood up with McGonagall's help and gave her a confused look. "How strong is the bond between you and your doppelgänger?" She asked. George shrugged, wincing at the pain it gave. "Pretty strong. We're identical twins who've done everything together since birth, after all, Professor. Why?" McGonagall frowned and looked at George. "In some cases, if the bond is strong enough, two people can feel each other's pain but not have any after effects, each other's emotions, and each other's thoughts. From what I've witnessed over the years, you and Fred Weasley have just that. And also, based on my witnesses, you've just experienced the Cruciatus Curse." George felt himself go pale. "Fred." McGonagall nodded. "Indeed, considering there's no one around here to cast such a curse, it would seem as though you have just felt your twin's pain." George grew worried. He thought of Fred, and immediately got the feeling that his other half was in danger. "Fred's not safe. We have to find him." Before McGonagall could reply, George tore out of the deserted hallway.